Sexy, how much? Demo them yet? I only ask, because Onkyo seems to be hit or miss with their stuff.

Yeah. Best Buy carries them. The have a full a d natural sound. The range all around is fantastic. Maybe one day I'll end up separating my records and cinema, but these will work great for both. Plus free stands! ;) Great price at $265.

Yeah. Best Buy carries them. The have a full a d natural sound. The range all around is fantastic. Maybe one day I'll end up separating my records and cinema, but these will work great for both. Plus free stands! ;) Great price at $265.

That's a really good deal, especially if they sound good for your needs. I wouldn't hesitate to get them, that's for sure.

Natural, and very even speaker are the best. Not too much on the highs, lows, or mid, just a nice neural natural reproduction is best.

Still waiting for shipping confirmation here :/

:( Hopefully soon. It shipped Saturday and showed up today. Was pretty damn quick for going through the Jersey City distro center. My packages always seem to sit there for a long time.

My cat totally picked me. The second I put my hand in her cage, she started rubbing her head against it...according to the shelter worker, she'd never done that before.

My cat rules.

awwwwww that's so awesome! i always say that my cat picked me too. when i went to go get a cat from the humane society, they had a communal room with a bunch of cats in it. i went in and instantly this little orange thing just runs right up to me and starts rubbing against me and literally jumped into my arms. my heart totally melted and i knew he was coming home with me. he's been my bust bud for almost a full decade since :D

I got my dog when she was 6 months old and the people who owned her were moving so they just gave her away to me. We're going on 14 years together, and there is no doubt in my mind that she would never have lived this long if she stayed with her first owners. They let their small children throw glass bottles at her and basically play with her like she was a stuffed animal. She's okay now though, now she's the one that does the attacking B)

awwwwww that's so awesome! i always say that my cat picked me too. when i went to go get a cat from the humane society, they had a communal room with a bunch of cats in it. i went in and instantly this little orange thing just runs right up to me and starts rubbing against me and literally jumped into my arms. my heart totally melted and i knew he was coming home with me. he's been my bust bud for almost a full decade since :D

Is this the cat with the really cool name ?

Or fuckers that crop ears & tails for "aesthetics"

Yesssss.

And I'm sorry to say, while a Scottish Fold may be super cute, many of them are blind and/or deaf due to inbreeding.

Exactly... it's like dog breeds and things like hip dysplasia.

Just so the animal is "cute" or "shows" in dog shows.

Fuck I hate that shit.

Or fuckers that crop ears & tails for "aesthetics"

oh man. that's all so awful. i just don't understand how anyone could intentionally harm an animal in that way :( :( 

declawing is also fucking terrible and should be made illegal. cats need to be able to claw and scratch. it's part of their nature. ripping out half of their paw is sick. no couch is worth more than an animal's well-being. 

That's a really good deal, especially if they sound good for your needs. I wouldn't hesitate to get them, that's for sure.

Natural, and very even speaker are the best. Not too much on the highs, lows, or mid, just a nice neural natural reproduction is best.

Exactly. They're amazing for their price range too. Probably the best honestly. I've only read good things, and physically heard good things. I'm excited to get my hands on them and blast some Caspian. Plus they have the perfect amount of bass so I would need a separate woofer or anything.

I got my dog when she was 6 months old and the people who owned her were moving so they just gave her away to me. We're going on 14 years together, and there is no doubt in my mind that she would never have lived this long if she stayed with her first owners. They let their small children throw glass bottles at her and basically play with her like she was a stuffed animal. She's okay now though, now she's the one that does the attacking B)

awwwww. it makes me so upset that people would treat their dog that way. ginger's so lucky to have found such a happy loving home with you :)

I LOVE THE BOWTIE !!!!!! My dog was doing the bandana look for awhile but she kept taking it off.

awwwwww :( bandanas on dogs are the best!

he's not too keen on being dressed up.but he's had to wear a collar before and was fine with it and the bow tie is basically just a collar with a bow on the front, so he was pretty content with wearing that and entertaining me for a few hours. i still felt like a bit of an asshole though haha

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic