What'd you pick up? If you also grabbed A City Safe From Sea I'm sure it's been sitting around long enough for them to be like "Wtf?" at three selling at the same time.

I totally did. Everyone talking about it last night prompted it. Don't know how I ever missed that album.

Honestly how much does it cost to supply coffee for employees, cheap asses.

We're a wholesale club and I'm confident it would cost less than $1 a day to supply coffee, sugar, and creamer.

I'm a coffee snob so I always bring my own French pressed or coldbrewed coffee. But sometimes I just want more coffee and shitty Maxwell house coffee is fine for a quick cigarette break. I've worked for the company for over three years and at this location for a year and three months. Since I've been here I've noticed an increasing lack of respect and appreciation for the employees. This may seem small but it's the last straw.

They also stopped supplying food for the break room. All they ever had was bread and peanut butter, but still. I rely on having a few pieces of toast here some days if I don't have time for breakfast.

My old store provided food, coffee, snacks, and would order pizza a few times a month. When I get a new job I'm going to go the fuck off on the store manager for A LOT of the bullshit they pull here. There's a ton of disrespectful shit they do to the workers.

We're a wholesale club and I'm confident it would cost less than $1 a day to supply coffee, sugar, and creamer.

I'm a coffee snob so I always bring my own French pressed or coldbrewed coffee. But sometimes I just want more coffee and shitty Maxwell house coffee is fine for a quick cigarette break. I've worked for the company for over three years and at this location for a year and three months. Since I've been here I've noticed an increasing lack of respect and appreciation for the employees. This may seem small but it's the last straw.

They also stopped supplying food for the break room. All they ever had was bread and peanut butter, but still. I rely on having a few pieces of toast here some days if I don't have time for breakfast.

My old store provided food, coffee, snacks, and would order pizza a few times a month. When I get a new job I'm going to go the fuck off on the store manager for A LOT of the bullshit they pull here. There's a ton of disrespectful shit they do to the workers.

Sorry to hear that, it sure will be nice to tell that manager off though ;). I would say if they knew how much taking that stuff away brings

down moral they wouldn't do it but, they honestly probably don't give a shit. That crap really chips away at you over time. At my

past job they stopped buying the creamer for the office, THE FUCKING CREAMER. There aren't words to describe

that stupidity.  And even little things like a pizza every once in a while, makes a shitty job much, much better.

There are tons of jobs out there that like their employees enough to give them coffee. Don't settle for this shit.

Also, this could easily be an episode of Superstore. Watch it if you haven't because it will at least make you feel better watching them make fun of companies like wal-mart.

My Snowing LP showed up today. About to give it a spinnn!

Let me know how it sounds, my side-a had some bad noise.

I love when my new router decides it just not want to load pages anymore. I could load my gmail, but that was it. Had to reinstall the firmware, and it's working... for now. Fuck technology.

Let me know how it sounds, my side-a had some bad noise.

I love when my new router decides it just not want to load pages anymore. I could load my gmail, but that was it. Had to reinstall the firmware, and it's working... for now. Fuck technology.

Oh technology. My mac has been running oddly slow lately. Figured something was eating up 4gb of memory show how. Cleaned out 10gb of junk from my drive, uninstalled every program I don't use on a regular basis, and updated to Captain. Seems to be running smoothly now. just crazy how much memory it takes to run OS X.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic