Good so far, and yourself?

Not so bad...rainy day, but I'm mostly working indoors today anyway so that won't matter. I'm also trying to set up a few shows to help promote my book, which as it turns out, is gonna mean I'll have to update (or rebuild from scratch, more accurately) my author press kit. What fun!

If you don't mind me asking a few questions; is it a better opportunity? What did you do, and what will you be doing? Congrats though.

It's not necessarily better but different. It's closer to home (10 minute commute vs an hour) and a little more money. I'm a outpatient counselor at a methadone clinic in the city and I'm going to be a counselor at an inpatient mental health/ rehab.

Killing time in FYE because the DMV took a fraction of the time I thought it would.

Dude just walked in and loudly asked "DO YOU SELL VINYL(S)?!"

Fucking DMV. I had to stand in line for three hours to hand them a piece of paper saying I didn't have to take the driving test, that I was certified by the driving school instead.

Not so bad...rainy day, but I'm mostly working indoors today anyway so that won't matter. I'm also trying to set up a few shows to help promote my book, which as it turns out, is gonna mean I'll have to update (or rebuild from scratch, more accurately) my author press kit. What fun!

Rainy days are the best when you don't have to get out in it. It's supposed to rain all this weekend so that

will give me an excuse to be lazy.  The best of luck with that!

It's not necessarily better but different. It's closer to home (10 minute commute vs an hour) and a little more money. I'm a outpatient counselor at a methadone clinic in the city and I'm going to be a counselor at an inpatient mental health/ rehab.

The less commute will be nice but, I can see why it will suck to tell your clients you are leaving, I'm sorry.

Fucking DMV. I had to stand in line for three hours to hand them a piece of paper saying I didn't have to take the driving test, that I was certified by the driving school instead.

Maybe it's because I live in the middle of nowhere, but a trip to the DMV/SOS takes 10-15 minutes tops. 

Also, good afternoon beautiful people!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic