31 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

That will be fun. I was hoping for more of an intense rivalry this season after the playoffs last year, but the Astros have been disappointing this year so far

Me too, hopefully they can kick into gear soon.  Their record should be something similar to the Cubs.  I'm still calling a Cubs-Astros world series.

4 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Me too, hopefully they can kick into gear soon.  Their record should be something similar to the Cubs.  I'm still calling a Cubs-Astros world series.

I just want the curse of the goat to continue, not because I hate the Cubs but just because I like that a team has been that shitty for that long. But we should move this to MLB discussion for the non-baseball lovers

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm playing "Fuck Her Gently" and my Dad thinks it's hilarious. 

Your Dad sounds awesome.

Of course my Nothing deluxe will show up tomorrow, when I'm working and it's going to be storming all day. Thankfully my parents live close enough to pick it up for me, so it does not get soaked.

18 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Your Dad sounds awesome.

Of course my Nothing deluxe will show up tomorrow, when I'm working and it's going to be storming all day. Thankfully my parents live close enough to pick it up for me, so it does not get soaked.

My dad is 70 and awesome. I always think of him as 50 cause he looks / acts like it (goes to the gym 3 times a week probably does the trick). He also likes Ryan Adams, Nothing, Weezer, and others I've played for him while we work. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic