Been on a huge Bob Nanna kick lately, but oddly enough Braid is probably my least favorite project he's been in... I still love Frame & Canvas, and The Age of Octane is pretty good...but Hey Mercedes, City On Film and even Certain People I Know sit much better with me. (Was able to snag a CPIK copy on black yesterday for $9 shipped :) )

Anywho. Musics.

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Been on a huge Bob Nanna kick lately, but oddly enough Braid is probably my least favorite project he's been in... I still love Frame & Canvas, and The Age of Octane is pretty good...but Hey Mercedes, City On Film and even Certain People I Know sit much better with me. (Was able to snag a CPIK copy on black yesterday for $9 shipped :) )

Anywho. Musics.

All stuff I've been meaning to check out because I've heard the names tossed around. 

Currently jamming Antichrist Superstar before work. Life is good. 

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Anywho. Musics.

HM is too damn good.

4 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Why no Topshelf? They've always been cool with me and have a bunch of cool stuff 

Both times I've ordered from them I've had defects (bowl warp made one unplayable it was so bad, the other one actually had a chunk of the record missing) and whoever handles their returns was being a real pain in my ass. I sent him photos, told him what was wrong, but he tried demanding video that it affected playback and I was like, "Listen, I'm not fucking up my stylus by playing it through this missing chunk of my record just to get a replacement for a $15 record. Fuck off." Took about a week of back and forth before that too. They did send me a replacement, but asked me to send back the unplayable record to them. Since a portion of the record I bought was going to charity I told them I'd do it if they donated the extra $3.50 I was essentially paying for the record to charity and they said ok, but who fucking knows.

Anyway. It's nothing against the main folks. Just the dude who handles returns who apparently is a different person.

TLDR: They acted like I didn't know what I was talking about and that I was new to records. Poor customer service.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

Hey @Youinreverse, I would be happy to take that Cult Leader off your hands as I don't have a copy of it at all. If possible, let me know!

Edit: Just saw where Taco King asked for it above me. Page hadn't updated when I read it. 

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

13 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Hey @Youinreverse, I would be happy to take that Cult Leader off your hands as I don't have a copy of it at all. If possible, let me know!

Edit: Just saw where Taco King asked for it above me. Page hadn't updated when I read it. 

Yeah, Taco King grabbed it. If I find another though, you're on the top of the list.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic