4 hours ago, jhulud said:

That's what the temporary suspensions are for.

Sadly though...some people are just too dumb to learn their lesson and still act a fool when they return. Which actually makes the process of weeding out easier.

And coincidently...it's a pretty good album too...

SST037_750x750.jpg

You just got so many bonus points in my book. Also, I have that shirt and I get so many odd looks from people on VA. Haha. 

8 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

You just got so many bonus points in my book. Also, I have that shirt and I get so many odd looks from people on VA. Haha. 

You'd be hard pressed to find many people who are aware of this particular BF record anyhow since it's instrumental and in the latter period of their existence. I remember watching a skate video many years ago and randomly recognized the song "Southern Rise" in the background. I was all excited, but my buddy wanted to argue with me until the cows came home because it "didn't sound like Black Flag to him"... Also just grabbed the Olive Green Nothing since my local had 2 copies sitting right there when I walked in to "browse". Now, just gotta find $22 to put back in my phone bill money....the hobby ya'll!

22 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Anyone ever go to a chain dental place? My normal dentist is booked until July, and I want to get a clean and have my tongue looked at since it still feels weird sometimes even though I don't see anything on it. I can go to Aspen Dental next week, and first time patients get a free clean and x-ray their first visit. Wondering if they are worth it or not.

Aspen will tell you that you need a shit load of unneccesary and very expensive procedures. That's where I'm going to get my teeth pulled though. I've just heard a lot of horror stories, so get a 2nd opinion before doing anything drastic.

6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Aspen will tell you that you need a shit load of unneccesary and very expensive procedures. That's where I'm going to get my teeth pulled though. I've just heard a lot of horror stories, so get a 2nd opinion before doing anything drastic.

Hmm.... I will go and get my teeth cleaned/x-rayed for free and if they think they find something, I'll go to my normal dentist for a second opinion. I doubt I have cancer or something on my tongue, since pain is never the first symptom, but it still freaks me out. It just feels irritated, and has on and off for a few weeks, but there are no bumps/dark spots/anything there.

Edited by Thomas³

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Anyone ever go to a chain dental place? My normal dentist is booked until July, and I want to get a clean and have my tongue looked at since it still feels weird sometimes even though I don't see anything on it. I can go to Aspen Dental next week, and first time patients get a free clean and x-ray their first visit. Wondering if they are worth it or not.

Yea, I wouldn't recommend it.  I got a couple of fillings done and they fucked one up so I went back and they still didn't fix it so I haven't chewed food on the left side of my mouth for a year almost.  A dental hygienist that is friends with my gf said to never go to a chain dental place, they don't have their priorities in line.

42 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Haha, I just got an email from a company I interview at 8 months ago, saying I didn't get the job. Really? I had some hope of still getting it after so long /s. Dumb.

That sucks, I got a call one time probably over 6 months after the interview, and I had already expected I didn't get the job and so when they called, it bummed me out all over again.

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Went to make an extraction appointment and they were like "How about now?" So now I can't smoke a cigarette for 24 hours and my mouth hurts and I want to die. Also can't smoke weed or drink booze. My day off is garbage.

Psst.... Get your girlfriend to blow you shot guns up your nose, that's what I did...js 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic