the ebay app makes things pretty easy though it's probably easier than using a computer even, it is kind of a pain in the ass but it's usually 5 min or less to list an item including taking pics. What annoys me about ebay is that money isn't going to be in my account for at least a week or two after the sale, and fees added on 

1 hour ago, Youinreverse said:

I have a ton ton of things I need to list, but I just don't have the time for it right now. It would be nice to get rid of this stuff.

Same here, and it's stuff I know will sell, but I'm too lazy to get around to doing all that work so I can give eBay like 20% of my sale. Multiple guitar necks for Ibanez leftys. Action figures still in boxes. Taking offers here....

2 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Same here, and it's stuff I know will sell, but I'm too lazy to get around to doing all that work so I can give eBay like 20% of my sale. Multiple guitar necks for Ibanez leftys. Action figures still in boxes. Taking offers here....

what kinda figures we talking bout here...

28 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I keep picking up extra hours this week, settling in real nice. Found out I can buy records against my paycheck, so dangerous haha. I took home the Appleseed Cast from RSD and a Slant 6 7" cost like $24 with tax but it will just been taken off my first check

Your paycheck should also tell you how many hours it took you to pay for the records you buy.

I don't mean that in a shitty way. Shit gets real weird when you think about how many hours of your life you're selling for a thing you're spending money on.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Your paycheck should also tell you how many hours it took you to pay for the records you buy.

I don't mean that in a shitty way. Shit gets real weird when you think about how many hours of your life you're selling for a thing you're spending money on.

that's true I considered that when I bought them, but I've sacrificed more than couple hours of my time to pay for records before. I'm not going too apeshit until I work there 2 months and get my first raise (which I just assume ill get based on what ive done, and what they want me to do for them)

Just now, DOMAN127 said:

For the first time in my near 3 years of collecting, I dropped one of my fucking records before it made it to the turntable. My silver Option Paralysis...it's got a bad scratch through the last 3 songs on side B. I'm kicking myself right now.

I'm kicking yourself right now too <3

Just now, DOMAN127 said:

For the first time in my near 3 years of collecting, I dropped one of my fucking records before it made it to the turntable. My silver Option Paralysis...it's got a bad scratch through the last 3 songs on side B. I'm kicking myself right now.

I'm kicking yourself right now too <3

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I've got some other JtB stuff is sell you if you want. We Are the Champions clear your version/100...that's really it. I have heavy times, but it's nothing special

although id like to upgrade my We Are The Champions since it's my fav of theirs, I still need to get cashflow going first but ill hit you up when im ready thanks. I have heavy days on half black/half blue already thanks though

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic