I took AP English because I'm a nerd, but it didn't matter one bit.  Class was fun and I still think fondly of the teacher, but I don't think it's made any difference in my life.  Best part of my senior year was that I needed to pass one class to graduate and I only did half days.  I would go home mid-day and take naps or go to work, it was rad. My school didn't allow me to graduate as a junior sadly, otherwise I would have.

Haha, yeah...the classes I did take senior year were Latin, "English," and Creative Writing.

Haha, yeah...the classes I did take senior year were Latin, "English," and Creative Writing.

I took two classes for a while, but then my mom found out and made me take four.  Guess she wanted me in school for at least half the day.  One of the classes I ended up taking was study hall :)

I decided to take it because I've heard how shit college history classes are so if I can avoid them I will. 

Unless you want to take a history class, you'll never have to take one in university.  I'm a history minor.  Love that shit.  But it's completely useless.   But then again, so is my major.

I got to leave early senior year

Really that just meant I slept in the library for 3 periods every day.

You needed 100 credits to graduate from highschool, and I graduated with exactly 100.  Most kids had 115-120.  And I had 4 classes out of a possible 8 in my grade 12 year.  High school is so fucking easy.  

You needed 100 credits to graduate from highschool, and I graduated with exactly 100.  Most kids had 115-120.  And I had 4 classes out of a possible 8 in my grade 12 year.  High school is so fucking easy.  

It really is, but I also think it's a hindsight thing.  When you have no choice and you have to go through that shit it sucks and it's frustrating, but looking back at it makes it seem like a blip.  I don't think about it ever really.

I think this is uncommon, but three of my very good friends are ones that I met in high school (I graduated 15 years ago).  That alone was worth all the stupid high school stuff.

If you like history, I think you should go nuts and take as many history classes as you can.  For general life stuff though, it's useless.  I cannot think of a single time in my adult life where what I learned in history class has been useful.

Well...

http://new3.fjcdn.com/pictures/Bart+simpson+and+roman+numerals+bart+simpson+and+roman+numerals_6793f3_5219107.jpg

We'll get through this together.

Catching up on Rick and Morty is how I'm beating Supercancer

I need to catch that second season!  I've been putting it off because I want to binge watch the whole thing in one go, but I might as well just keep up with everyone else so I can stay relevant.

How is your assessment in comparison to the first season?

I need to catch that second season! I've been putting it off because I want to binge watch the whole thing in one go, but I might as well just keep up with everyone else so I can stay relevant.

How is your assessment in comparison to the first season?

It's the same high quality, just a little different subject wise in the 3rd episode. It was emotionally heavy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic