Nice! I only saw ACB on their SILYAYD tour during the Underoath farewell tour, then I saw Hawkboy which played a few of the non SILYAYD songs. It was great seeing them play anything and everything and putting a twist on it as well.

Yeah, Emery pretty much plays the same songs. Seen them a lot, but I was happy that they performed In shallow Seas We Sail because those are some of my favorites that they typically don't play live often. They also played a few new songs, but I wasn't super impressed with the ones they chose. Plus...they're Emery. I will always love them even though I dislike them.

Oh yeah! I forgot they played that underoath tour. I wasn't able to go to that. ACB did a farewell kind of tour when TJ was leaving, but then decided to keep going without him. They pretty much played SILYAYD front to back then.

And I forgot about Hawkboy! I saw them (with Emery) in 2011. I feel like the last ACB album should've been under the Hawkboy name. Basically the same thing.

Did you go to any of the Matt & Toby house shows? Those were a lot of fun. They're great guys to talk to and just hang out with.

Oh yeah! I forgot they played that underoath tour. I wasn't able to go to that. ACB did a farewell kind of tour when TJ was leaving, but then decided to keep going without him. They pretty much played SILYAYD front to back then.

And I forgot about Hawkboy! I saw them (with Emery) in 2011. I feel like the last ACB album should've been under the Hawkboy name. Basically the same thing.

Did you go to any of the Matt & Toby house shows? Those were a lot of fun. They're great guys to talk to and just hang out with.

Nope. I wasn't able to make it to any of the house shows. I heard good things about them though. 

My new turntable just got here and it sounds awesome. 

The first records I was going to play were the Alexisonfire ones I had come in the mail this week from Amazon, but they both were pretty damaged. Jackets were beat and records showed some signs of wear and scratching. They were listed as new and sealed. Amazon gave me a full refund and told me to keep them though, so I can't complain too much. They still play alright, they're just placeholder copies.

I need to replace the dc jack on my laptop, but I can't get 3 screws out. They just spin in place, but never grab the threads. Might really be time for a new laptop. I keep putting it off since I'd rather buy audio equipment, but it's getting a bit annoying with the power cord beeping whenever I move if it's plugged in.

Is Jon even more handsome in person?

Haha, I've met Jon before, but it was just Matt, Brian and me tonight. Matt and Brian got to meet my wife though.

But yes, Jon is a handsome fella, as are Matt and Brian.

Edit: I was suuuuuuper high when I met Jon and Matt at that sleep show, but I stand by my previous statement.

Haha, I've met Jon before, but it was just Matt, Brian and me tonight. Matt and Brian got to meet my wife though.

But yes, Jon is a handsome fella, as are Matt and Brian.

Edit: I was suuuuuuper high when I met Jon and Matt at that sleep show, but I stand by my previous statement.

I swear Jon was going too. Damnit. Oh well!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic