Do drugs. That'll show 'em!

Jk, Catholic school kids always do hella drugs.

No, it's just getting old. If they presented religion as an option, explained their stance, and let you make a decision, I would totally be cool with that. Show people what it's all about and why you think it is great, but this is just ridiculous. The extremes and completely wasted class time is really fucking driving me nuts. We have a whole period every semester for the special brand of religious harassment and attempted conversions as well as this shit. They do mass once a month but that I am somewhat okay with because it makes sense and isn't shoved down your throat.

I refused to go to a Catholic high school. Then later in life I was like "Shit, I probably would have had way more fun"

But seriously, so glad my "No fucking way" tantrum worked and I didn't end up going.

I won't pitch a fit about it, I will just tell my parents "Here's what is happening, here's why I think it's ridiculous and a complete waste of a hell of a lot of money, and here's what I am going to do about it". It'll probably work better if I spin it differently because I don't think the Fox News/Catholic parents will jump at the idea if I present it how I did here. Also completely sick of the office/staff trying to be way too friendly with me because of my grandpa and his association with the school. Like seriously, I am not him, I don't like you or this place, fuck off. Being my "friend" won't get any more money out of him.

Holy shit, was quoted $44 to replace a headlight?! It's $10 to buy from autozone... but it's a huge pain to replace, but I'm not sure if the extra $34 makes it worth it or not.

Holy shit, was quoted $44 to replace a headlight?! It's $10 to buy from autozone... but it's a huge pain to replace, but I'm not sure if the extra $34 makes it worth it or not.

I bet it does in the long run. I never do those kinda things on my own, I always find some way to fuck it all up.

Where'd you go? My dad used to work and manage a large department (internet maybe? I don't remember) at a dealership and always commented on how badly the dealership's auto shop fucks you over.

Just a few short days until Deadpool. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Going to the very first screening around here @7pm on Thursday night. IMAX baby. It's going to cost more to go see this movie than it is to see Laura Jane Grace the following night (depending on if there is any SWEET merch to blow a bunch of money I don't have on!)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic