Well, I just spent most of my spending money for tomorrow. I found an OP of Antichrist Superstar for less than $100 finally. Fucking stoked because even the shitty picture disc and HT pressings have been going upwards of $150. Now I only need to find a copy of Portrait and the CD tracklisting version of Mechanical Animals. Nice to have knocked one of my whales off the list.

Well, I just spent most of my spending money for tomorrow. I found an OP of Antichrist Superstar for less than $100 finally. Fucking stoked because even the shitty picture disc and HT pressings have been going upwards of $150. Now I only need to find a copy of Portrait and the CD tracklisting version of Mechanical Animals. Nice to have knocked one of my whales off the list.

You'll find RSD shit online in a month for cost anyway.

You'll find RSD shit online in a month for cost anyway.

Yeah, I knew I wasn't going to find a better deal on it. Feel free to harass me for spending big $$$ on Manson, but I still enjoy it. They've been going stupid high and this is the only pressing that is not digitally sourced and mastered shitty so I have been wanting one for a long time. Only RSD thing I really really would like is the Death live album and that'll be easy to get

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=antichrist+superstar&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=&endfrom=&endthru=&ipp=

This is the pressing I got. There's two label variants. I kinda want to learn a graphic design program well enough to make myself a big banner poster with that bolt thing on it

http://www.popsike.com/MARILYN-MANSON-Antichrist-Superstar-2LP-180-Gram-Vinyl-1998-Simply-Vinyl-RARE-EX/161875377792.html

Mornin'. It's 8am and I've just seen the first not uncool Longboarder ever. A dad rolling full speed down the road with a two year old (with helmet and all) sitting on the board holding on to his standing leg. I like that.

Alright, here comes 9 hours of RSD-madness behind the counter. Ugh.

My ears are ringing so hard...I saw all 13 acts standing incredibly close to the stage. I even got Evan's setlist!

Also, I met up with Blade. We took a selfie together. It's on his phone, so he should post it or something (and send it to me!).

uI81hVR.jpg

Mornin'. It's 8am and I've just seen the first not uncool Longboarder ever. A dad rolling full speed down the road with a two year old (with helmet and all) sitting on the board holding on to his standing leg. I like that.

Alright, here comes 9 hours of RSD-madness behind the counter. Ugh.

I wish you strength. Sacrifice a Phish / DMB fan if things get rowdy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic