It was so much more simple in some ways. Security was virtually non existent.

I bet, and if it was it was probably never updated passed the default passwords. It's sad a lot of people still don't use security as it is supposed to be used.

I bet you have some worth some money, sell them. I did, and only kept a handful for the bands I really like, but they never get any play, I just keep them for my band collections.

I bet I do; and will. I used to order a shit ton from the EU of stuff that don't even have any other releases. most are hand made jackets that still reek of paint and are crusty.

I may have missed the boat, but my wife is doing a 5k color run tomorrow so I got kid duty and cant hit up RSD. looking for that Rob Zombie 10 inch, if anyone can maybe help a taco fiend out, id appreciate it!

I'll look when I'm out, but it won't be until much later in the day.

I may have missed the boat, but my wife is doing a 5k color run tomorrow so I got kid duty and cant hit up RSD. looking for that Rob Zombie 10 inch, if anyone can maybe help a taco fiend out, id appreciate it!

ill shoot you a text if I get my hands on it and see if you still need it

I still can't believe that Nothing single is $20, and only one exclusive song. As much as I like those guys that's ridiculous I'd feel less burned paying $45 for the Emmylou Harris "Wrecking Ball" reissue. As of right now I think I'm going to grab the Sublime and the Mewithoutyou "Ten Stories" reissue, and if I can get my hands on it the Runaways 7" and hope someone finds me an SDF

Not a big deal if I don't. I'll be happy with a digital copy, just be nice to have it since I have the deluxe for ToT. I wish I could find the Suns and Lovers EP too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic