17 minutes ago, futures said:

Yes :( thank you.

A family friend got pricked with a used needle when he worked at a hospital years ago and contracted hep c. he recently beat it! It had to have been 15 years he lived with it and was very sick at times. super scary. i do not want that :( 

My parents know a chronic illness therapist/nutritionist so almost as soon as I learned about this condition i called her up for an appt. Hopefully she can help me. You can always PM me if you want to talk about it some more. When my friend told me about it (she has it) it was such a relief to be able to relate to someone. it made me feel more comfy about the thoughts and images my brain would come up with. lately it's been 100% liver disease thoughts and it's driving me crazy.

Will do!

4 minutes ago, futures said:

Like others have said, it's usually an ultrasound. They checked my gallbladder yesterday when scanning the liver and kidneys. The tech had a student in there with her and she wanted to use me as practice for the student and they were like "we're gonna do the liver, gallbladder, kidneys, and spleen." and I was like "I don't have a spleen" and they were all like :blink: so I was a bad test patient for the student lol.

My mom had hers out as well. I guess that could be my issue, too, but I have 0 pain. I'm usually completely asymptomatic whenever something bad happens to me so that's not saying much.

I get pain in the lower right abdomen, that wraps around to the back sometimes. My dad said that's what happened to him before it got really bad. It usually goes away after a few days though. It has been a while since it has happened, until a few weeks ago it flared up again and has been annoying me on and off since.

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

i went to high school with a set of twin boys whose uncle is in the misfits. no idea if he's an original member tho. guess i'll find out during riot fest if they post any all access photos on fb lol.

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Will do!

I get pain in the lower right abdomen, that wraps around to the back sometimes. My dad said that's what happened to him before it got really bad. It usually goes away after a few days though. It has been a while since it has happened, until a few weeks ago it flared up again and has been annoying me on and off since.

:( i hope whatever it is, it gets taken care of soon and that you're not in a lot of pain. i hate when our bodies decide to act up like this.

7 minutes ago, futures said:

:( i hope whatever it is, it gets taken care of soon and that you're not in a lot of pain. i hate when our bodies decide to act up like this.

Thankfully the pain is usually not terrible, just annoying. Same, stupid human bodies.

Chewable Pepto Bismol tablets are the worst thing ever invented, but so convenient. Just had to take some for my stomach feeling annoying today.

7 minutes ago, futures said:

Thankfully the pain is usually not terrible, just annoying. Same, stupid human bodies.

Chewable Pepto Bismol tablets are the worst thing ever invented, but so convenient. Just had to take some for my stomach feeling annoying today.

I just got offered a ticket and ride to Tortoise tonight, I guess this day got better afterall. I've never seen them live before so this is exciting, I adore their first albums and to see those 5 in action is a dream come true. John McEntire is the greatest drummer of all time 

1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

But... not... original lineup.

Most popular sure. 

I don't see any either Jerry or Glenn sharing room space with Bobby Steele... lol

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

HA. 

I knew you would get a laugh out of this considering we were just talking about them the other day. Take away the legacy and the mystery that is The Misfits and what you're left with honestly are 3 Jersey meatheads...

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I don't see any either Jerry or Glenn sharing room space with Bobby Steele... lol

I knew you would get a laugh out of this considering we were just talking about them the other day. Take away the legacy and the mystery that is The Misfits and what you're left with honestly are 3 Jersey meatheads...

I think what makes me laugh the most is this they're from Jersey. It's never not funny. 

just got 2 tickets for free to see Sebastian Bach tomorrow night and just found out my mom is taking a trip to see her parents starting tomorrow. Greeaaaat. There goes my babysitter. hopefully I can find someone. before you all laugh, im pretty stoked for this as Bach has always been one of my favorite rock singers and ive never seen him and the setlist show is playing the majority of the first skid row album. (in case you didn't know, im a huge 80's/early 90's hard rock/hair metal band guy)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic