9 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Always shoot for the "Hey guy" or "Buddy!" thing when forgetting family members lol

Oh I'm super good at pretending I know who someone is, but I start to feel bad when they give me a gift.

At the end of the gift giving chaos my girlfriend ended up with 4 coloring books and I had 1 too. Apparently 2016 is the year of coloring books for adults.

4 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Had to call off work today, was vomiting this morning. I feel terrible. My boss always sounds so disappointed when someone calls off.

Blehh, hope you get better. I was feeling shitty last night but I have to be here this week, it's the last one before finals and will be a clusterfuck. 

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Thanks guys.

I still need to listen to it too. I've liked the few songs I've heard though. Just realized I'm down to 1 incoming record, and it feels weird.

It's only like 8 song, and probably the only time I've ever thought an album was too short by half.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:38 PM, Thomas³ said:

Ryan, saw your IG post, so I assume it did turn out to be the appendix?

Just saw this, and nope. it was a small bowel obstruction, basically my guts twisted/kinked up and it fixed itself, so I avoided surgery. didn't get a clear answer as to why this happened, and got the impression that it could happen at any time...great.

Finally getting back in the swing of things, Morning everyone! glad youre feeling better @Thomas³

Edited by KingTacoMunster

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Just saw this, and nope. it was a small bowel obstruction, basically my guts twisted/kinked up and it fixed itself, so I avoided surgery. didn't get a clear answer as to why this happened, and got the impression that it could happen at any time...great.

Finally getting back in the swing of things, Morning everyone! glad youre feeling better @Thomas³

Ouch, that sounds pretty scary. At least you went to the hospital, since I'm sure they can turn out pretty bad if ignored. Glad to hear it corrected itself too, since surgery is never fun.

7 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Didn't get a clear answer as to why this happened, and got the impression that it could happen at any time...great.

Sorry to tell you buddy, but the girlfriend says it can the same way a lung will collapse again after it's happened once already. If you had an appendectomy you would have been out of the hospital faster! :( 

Phone interview went really well, so hopefully I get an interview. The job sounds a million times better then my current job. It a 6 month contract to hire, with much higher pay, a lot more vacation, more holidays and much better benefits. It's still help desk, but it's at a software company, so more room for advancement.

9 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Phone interview went really well, so hopefully I get an interview. The job sounds a million times better then my current job. It a 6 month contract to hire, with much higher pay, a lot more vacation, more holidays and much better benefits. It's still help desk, but it's at a software company, so more room for advancement.

But is it in Ohio...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic