47 minutes ago, Holo said:

Will do. Some bumblefuck bought my Riot Act for  $175 an hour or two after I listed it and I'm nervous hahaha. Told them the only way I'd ship it was Priority Mail since media would be a shitshow this close to Christmas. Hate the hold they do on funds :/

idk when it stopped but eBay doesn't hold my funds anymore

5 hours ago, Holo said:

Does anyone have experience with region free bluray stuff? Want to import the FSN Unlimited Blade Works set from Europe because it's so much cheaper.

What's the question with them? I had DVDs in the past and had no issues, but my TV could display PAL aspect ratio for some reason. I don't know if 50/60Hz really exist on blu-ray (doubled checked, it does not since all bluray is just 1080p).

Of course we have free donuts and stuff at work, but my stomach still feels terrible from the flu :(. Still haven't had much of an appetite, despite the main feeling of malaise ending Wednesday.

Edited by Thomas³

8 hours ago, Holo said:

Does anyone have experience with region free bluray stuff? Want to import the FSN Unlimited Blade Works set from Europe because it's so much cheaper.

All I know is that the PS3 plays all regions.

Also, everyone go pick up the Daughters - Hell Songs repress. Album rules 

Just now, Thomas³ said:

I remember listening to that album when it came out. I feel like 20 year old me liked it, but 30 year old me will not.

29 year old me tried to buy tickets to see their reunion in Boston but ticketmaster was fucked up and we just couldn't get our order to go through. My girlfriend even called. Then tickets sold out. 30 year old me is still bummed.

Now Robotic Empire needs to repress Canada Songs.

6 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

ello everyone...just ordered my first record from hydra head and I loved the little messages that pop up...shipping wasn't the best though. but stoked to have Hell Songs

As someone who had different shipping/billing addresses for a few years, I enjoyed the "Shipping address is the same as billing. I am a normal person and do not own more than one home"

Shipping was a bit of a bummer, but yeah just stoked to have Hell Songs.

As much as I want Canada Songs, I really can't justify $50+ for 10 minutes of music.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

29 year old me tried to buy tickets to see their reunion in Boston but ticketmaster was fucked up and we just couldn't get our order to go through. My girlfriend even called. Then tickets sold out. 30 year old me is still bummed.

Now Robotic Empire needs to repress Canada Songs.

I got lucky enough to catch them in a small venue years back with The Locust. Needless to say I couldn't hear so well for days afterward... And by all means, SOMEBODY repress Canada Songs!! It's total crap to have such high aftermarket prices on such short songs..

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

4 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Everyone have a nice weekend; The weather is supposed to drop from 73 on Saturday to 37 on Sunday.

Silly Texans. It was 10 (-10 winchill) yesterday, 15 today, jumping to fucking 50 tomorrow, then back down to 20 Sunday. Damn weather. I'll take 37.

4 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Silly Texans. It was 10 (-10 winchill) yesterday, 15 today, jumping to fucking 50 tomorrow, then back down to 20 Sunday. Damn weather. I'll take 37.

Hey man, its going to be like 70 when I go home for Christmas next week. The south is fucked.

11 hours ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Last interview done! Excited to be done with this whole process. 

Seeing the Bronx at Pappy and Harriets tomorrow!

Congrats man!

8 hours ago, The Butcha said:

Hey man, its going to be like 70 when I go home for Christmas next week. The south is fucked.

I'm jealous. Cold/Rain/Snow here for Christmas.

Driving into to work today was fun. Freezing rain all the way, with slushy/icy roads. Thankfully there was not much traffic.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic