BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - Show Posts Anyway?

Adventure Time Box Set

'Additionally, a multi-format physical box set with custom illustrations, in partnership with Mondo, will include vinyl, CD, and cassette. This physical collectible will be available for pre-order starting May 3, 2019.'

https://thegeekiary.com/adventure-time-dvd-box-april/60325?fbclid=IwAR1w746g7_cxS3QSwVuWBXJUzlIXFRv5A13DITAkj7qxJ_NLFVOQVYvbhU8

2 hours ago, pmlevine said:

Adventure Time Box Set

'Additionally, a multi-format physical box set with custom illustrations, in partnership with Mondo, will include vinyl, CD, and cassette. This physical collectible will be available for pre-order starting May 3, 2019.'

https://thegeekiary.com/adventure-time-dvd-box-april/60325?fbclid=IwAR1w746g7_cxS3QSwVuWBXJUzlIXFRv5A13DITAkj7qxJ_NLFVOQVYvbhU8

Yes please to all of that.

17 hours ago, Hydrology said:

Blade Runner 2049. Apart from artwork, how will this edition differ from the already stunning release?

It won't at all

10 hours ago, chunkrock said:

I'm hoping this is for the unused Jóhann Jóhannsson score.

It isn't happening. The JJ estate has answered this at least twice that I can remember (not wagging a finger just explaining how serious they sounded) when they stated that this score was barely in its nascent stages and will never be published as a result. They seem to want to only release JJ's completed unreleased stuff if any more of that exists.

Of course one has to leave the door open to the notion that it could all turn out to be horse pucky because money.

Edited by docbronze

13 hours ago, docbronze said:

It won't at all

It isn't happening. The JJ estate has answered this at least twice that I can remember (not wagging a finger just explaining how serious they sounded) when they stated that this score was barely in its nascent stages and will never be published as a result. They seem to want to only release JJ's completed unreleased stuff if any more of that exists.

Of course one has to leave the door open to the notion that it could all turn out to be horse pucky because money.

Ah damn, I didn't know that.

I had kind of assumed since it wasn't announced that long before coming out that his score wasn't going to be in the final film that it was completed.

I cynically figured it was a way that they could re-release the film later down the line. Since the original film has so many different versions I thought this would be a way they could have an alternate version.