The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Ya

The movie itself i have little to moderate interest in.

But i LOVE M83 and have been waiting for anthony to do a score for years.

I am excited to own this.

Anthony has already scored a film. It's called Black Heaven. Haven't seen it. Heard it's terrible and he doesn't seem very fond of his work on it either. It's mostly songs from Before The Dawn Heals Us with a couple originals. I like the originals tracks as well as everything else, but I'm partial to anything associated with M83.

Speaking of this soundtrack, does anyone have the full release? All I have from it is one track, but I'd like the rest. Preferably 320kbps mp3 or FLAC please! (not trying to hijack this thread, sorry)

Anthony has already scored a film. It's called Black Heaven. Haven't seen it. Heard it's terrible and he doesn't seem very fond of his work on it either. It's mostly songs from Before The Dawn Heals Us with a couple originals. I like the originals tracks as well as everything else, but I'm partial to anything associated with M83.

Speaking of this soundtrack, does anyone have the full release? All I have from it is one track, but I'd like the rest. Preferably 320kbps mp3 or FLAC please! (not trying to hijack this thread, sorry)

Ya I have listened to some tracks from it. Nothing special.

I was waiting for something that he could really get into, since M83's music is so theatrical.

I have been listening to the soundtrack for a few days and am undecided on how i feel yet.

But it took me a little while to get into Tron soundtrack and i absolutely love it now. so time will tell.

there's a V2 on what.cd

3 days after shipping my Drive OST it's still in TX... hopefully I get it by wednesday. gonna DJ for Mt. Eerie and why the heck not

http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/04/16/a-few-words-about-record-store-day-2013/

TL:DR 

-RSD Drive cancelled for now, because the shipping company lost the crate. No info on when or where or how they will be sold when they are eventually found.Pictures.

-RSD Poltergeist still on for RSD. Pictures.

-Oblivion online release on April 26th will only contain the CLEAR vinyl. Oblivion store release on May 28th will only contain BLACK vinyl. This is specific to this release, and shouldn't be expected for all future releases (source : personal e-mail convo with Mondo).

• 2 weeks later...

FYI....next release by Mondo is Maniac with the limited variant being on white vinyl.  Jeff Proctor and Rob Jones responsible for the art/layout.  Pics here:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/62253

Beat me to it.  "Randomly inserted color vinyl", ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also because I know many will be asking this...

This is NOT the same soundtrack as Mondo's first ever vinyl release, of the movie with the same name.