The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Ha. Maybe my favorite, close with Deadly Spawn.

Different strokes.

Absolutely. I do like the backside of the jacket but the cover doesnt do it for me, even though a good scalping is typically badass in my book!

I keep hearing how awesome the score is for this, but refuse to see the movie on principle alone. I don't know what to think...

What principle do you speak of? Just listen to the soundtrack, if you like it buy it.

Absolutely. I do like the backside of the jacket but the cover doesnt do it for me, even though a good scalping is typically badass in my book!

What principle do you speak of? Just listen to the soundtrack, if you like it buy it.

I'm assuming he means the principle of the fact that it's a modern remake of a classic horror movie, now starring Elijah Wood

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some more info on The Raid: Redemption.  Artwork by Jock.

http://modern-vinyl.com/2013/05/16/exclusive-mondo-to-release-soundtrack-for-the-raid-redemption/

Ahh, feels good to steal some news from Modern Vinyl for once, haha.

On sale on Mondo's website on 5/24 at a random time of course.  I wonder what happened with Maniac?  That was announced before this was, yet it looks like The Raid: Redemption will be sold first???

Wasn't there another announced beyond Raid and The Maniac? Maybe I am going crazy. It is hard to keep track with all these Mondo threads. Wish people would just use one. 

I haven't heard anything from this soundtrack, will have to check it out. The 24th is a Friday, not Monday. 

I don't think so???