The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hey, remember that $300 red vinyl Maniac on Discogs a couple weeks back? Check out the feedback left by the buyer.

"Seller cancelled my $300 order when I asked for a picture with today's date to prove he actually had the record (to avoid being defrauded). I'm not saying this seller is a fraud, but proceed with EXTREME caution!"

We must tread carefully friends!

Hey, remember that $300 red vinyl Maniac on Discogs a couple weeks back? Check out the feedback left by the buyer.

"Seller cancelled my $300 order when I asked for a picture with today's date to prove he actually had the record (to avoid being defrauded). I'm not saying this seller is a fraud, but proceed with EXTREME caution!"

We must tread carefully friends!

the guy had zero feedback selling a $300 vinyl, it was pretty fishy

classic,

I'd also be careful of "fanboy8" on ebay. Dude has been selling a blue copy of The Beyond for weeks with starting bids/BINs of $65-$85 USD plus shipping.  Doesn't respond to messages, and the item has been re-listed at least 10-15 times in the past few weeks on 2-3 day auctions and has been sold 3+ times then relisted the next day. No idea what the deal is, if he is shill bidding his own auctions and winning them, or if he has 15 copies of the variant, but, beware.

7/26/13 - Mondo sells Ghibli vinyl

8/22/13 - Mondo sells Stout Poster

8/22/13 - Mondo ships Stout Poster

?/?/13 - Mondo ships Ghibli vinyl? Maybe?

Stout posters were already in hand as they were initially sold at an event earlier.  Good to see they're getting these out to people real quick though.  Must have finally gotten through all of those MoS orders.