The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'm spinning the amber one now. There's a bit of surface noise, and disc 1 definitely has a few wobbly bits in it (i'm sure they'll come out in time), but overall I'm very happy. The master is really good quality, and I can see myself spinning this one often. Looking forward to my version As getting here.

Since I know everyone cares about my shipping status, I thought I'd share this..

I placed 2 orders, both containing the same 2 things. One on the 11th and one on the 16th just before they sold out. (I really want the splatter variant.) the order I place on the 16th just shipped, but the order from the 11th has yet to ship. Kind of funny.

Since I know everyone cares about my shipping status, I thought if share this..

I placed 2 orders, both containing the same 2 things. One on the 11th and one on the 16th just before they sold out. (I really want the splatter variant.) the order I place on the 16th just shipped, but the order from the 11th has yet to ship. Kind of funny.

same for me

Since I know everyone cares about my shipping status, I thought I'd share this..

Ordered 3 Ambers on 2 separate orders within mere seconds of each other.  The order that had 1 copy was delivered yesterday.  The order that had 2 copies still hasn't shipped.  Kinda just how Mondo works unfortunately.

Anyone interested in the Stout/Mondo Black Drive LP?

PM me and we'll work out the details. I've got to ship from Canada so please factor that into the offer. I'm not looking for anything ridiculous, 55 shipped? plus fees.

If you ended up with a Coraline variant and wanted to toss that in the mix, I'll gladly add some $$ on top to even things up.

There was a RSD release of the Terminator 2 theme (not Mondo), it would be cool to see Mondo release more 7"s - I guess it messes with the integrity of the overall soundtrack, but it would interesting to have some iconic themes.