The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I was waiting for them to start shipping copies.. The other choice was to preorder 4-5 months in advance and complain not knowing when the record would ship.

Well I mean...one way you complain and still get one...one way you complain and don't get one. Which one seems better to you?

interesting choices. kinda wish there would've been you know.. some actual BATMAN art... lol

oh well, still want.

edit: I feel like the must-haves are definitely Joker and Harley. I wouldn't be too terribly crushed if I couldn't secure the others.

I agree but at the same time I need them all. I'm no variant collector but holy crap do I want all of these.   

Does anyone have experience with buying the mondo exclusives at comic con? Not going till Saturday, hope all of them aren't gone by then.

I think someone went last year? Hard to say without knowing how many their are. Also don't know if all will be available at SDCC, last year it was a SDCC exclusive variant and two other covers being sold online later. 

I'd assume you'll be able to get something, once Mondo releases details you'll have a better idea.