The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hey guys. Obviously Gravity wasn't supposed to go up yet. Really sorry to have to cancel these. To be honest if everyone had been charged shipping properly we probably would've honored it, but too many orders came in and we can't go chasing after shipping costs for all of them. I'm sorry!

Quick question for those that managed to order a copy of the special gravity released before it was pulled : was the new version under an entirely new product page, or was it on the same page, but with a drop down menu to select the correct version of the product ?

Had to go to the music section. Tomorrow I'm sure it will be on the front page

Quick question for those that managed to order a copy of the special gravity released before it was pulled : was the new version under an entirely new product page, or was it on the same page, but with a drop down menu to select the correct version of the product ?

It won't be a pull down. Similar to how the Omen went down last week... we only have one version, so you can just add to cart right from the home page tomorrow morning and check out. Should be easy!

That's not what I meant. You know his the previous release of gravity was still in stock? Did the new version come up as a variant on that same product page, or did it have its own product page, entirely separate from the regular release one?

it looked the same as the original gravity. but the photos and info was for the new version. it was on the vinyl page like all the other records.

the old gravity hasnt been on the site for a while.