The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Nobody recognizes Connecticut. Just pick NY or MA man.

Fact not opinion. 

According to my email, the OWS versions are not avaialbe in North America but I am still able to select US shipping. Does this mean they will just cancel the order?

Yes. I emailed them this morning and they said exactly that. I suppose that's why it is plastered on the item page in red writing.

According to my email, the OWS versions are not avaialbe in North America but I am still able to select US shipping. Does this mean they will just cancel the order?

Heh, I think it's kind of funny that this item doesn't ship to US and you can stilt select US as shipping destination, but it does ship to EU and yet I cannot select my country as the shipping destination.

This is becoming more and more common, I guess I should just move...

I think it's kind of funny that this item doesn't ship to US and you can stilt select US as shipping destination, but it does ship to EU and yet I cannot select my country as the shipping destination.

Maybe you guys should become an independent natio...oh wait. Well, probably your country should join the European Unio...nope, that's not it. Maybe it's because these companies have been around since before Slovenia became a...huh.

You can only add 2151 Cannibal Holocaust LP to the cart.

thought it would be more limited, but...still stoked about it.

Glad I stayed awake to get my order in. never fails the easiest releases I am always awake for.

On a side note I have Incantation playing on my laptop and your avatar is hilarious dancing along to the Onward to Golgotha album right now! HAHAHAHAHAHA! thank you for that laugh....I needed it this morning

I HAVE TWIN PEAK NEWS. and other news.

Alright so MV did an interview with Justin and detailed some upcoming Mondo releases:

• They're considering doing an Inception pressing. Said he would "start shooting emails around." And have to talk with Rob and others about artwork. Nothing planned atm. MV brought up The Dark Knight and Justin seemed interested. 
  • Twin Peaks has no set date right now and is still on track for first half 2015.  
  • The Last of Us was already supposed to be out but flooding damaged all of the test pressings so its been pushed back. It will be a 4XLP including OSTs for both the game and the sound track for the DLC. Artwork and test presses approved. Slated for Comic Con-ish time, so July.

`Edited with more info from the podcast.

Alright so MV did an interview with Justin and detailed some upcoming Mondo releases:

• Theyre considering doing an Inception pressing. And maybe The Dark Knight. Said he would "start shooting emails around."

A couple of people just came.

Glad I stayed awake to get my order in. never fails the easiest releases I am always awake for.

On a side note I have Incantation playing on my laptop and your avatar is hilarious dancing along to the Onward to Golgotha album right now! HAHAHAHAHAHA! thank you for that laugh....I needed it this morning

ha, im here to please.

• Theyre considering doing an Inception pressing. And maybe The Dark Knight. Said he would "start shooting emails around."
  • Twin Peaks has no set date right now and is still on track for first half 2015.  
  • The Last of Us will be a 4XLP including OSTs for both the game and the sound track for the DLC. Artwork and test presses approved. Slated for Comic Con-ish time, so July.

you had me at mondo and inception.

• The Last of Us will be a 4XLP including OSTs for both the game and the sound track for the DLC. Artwork and test presses approved. Slated for Comic Con-ish time, so July.

mmmmmmmm. :)

Sir you are the first! HAHA! I have a ticket but not sure on attendance this year. I may finally have to skip a year. If I go, you sir are the first on my list! 

But... what about my needs?!

If you skip a year and want to sell you ticket at a reasonable cost, let me know. I'll make my sister go for me!

Yeah, 4 LP. The shipping alone will be $20 through Mondo. Everyone plan on dropping $100 for this release. Me, though, I can't even pay $50 for it. Fuck that.

Thats what Im saying. I'm going to get one copy at least. But I'd rather them drop off the DLC OST. It wasn't that spectacular compared to the original OST.

Got you covered also sir!! 

and meeeeeeeeee

But... what about my needs?!

If you skip a year and want to sell you ticket at a reasonable cost, let me know. I'll make my sister go for me!

Ha! I just have to wait for general onsale since my bud got shut out this year and I wont go solo! Should still be a go but considering I am building a hot rod right now most of my spare funds have been going to that hobby instead of the vinyl hobby! 

Thats what Im saying. I'm going to get one copy at least. But I'd rather them drop off the DLC OST. It wasn't that spectacular compared to the original OST.

and meeeeeeeeee

I have a funny story about that Drive OST by Mondo. My buddy recently started getting into soundtracks and found one that had been on hold for like a year at a local record store. He hasn't even opened it, so it could be the pink or pic disc. I tried to trade him, but he knows the value and isn't having it. The fucked up thing is that if he wasn't into OSTs he probably would have easily told me it was at that store so I could get a copy. Would much rather have the Mondo black instead of my pink Invada.