The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So kindly emailed Mondo today to ask when my GotG and Batman splatter would ship. I got a speedy response within the hour stating that they have began shipping process for Guardians and Batman (duh) and they were severely behind on fulfilling the abundance the pre-orders, and to please be patient I should be seeing a shipping notificaiton very soon within the next couple weeks, orders are being fulfilled as they were ordered. (I ordered my copy on one of the last days pre-orders were accepted) ..... fast forward a 3 hours, I get delivery confirmation for both. Coincidence? Or did my inquiry bump up my order to get shipped quicker? 

You were probably bumped...but I just got confirmation for my Batman today and I ordered that months ago. I never made inquiries. So it's also possible it was a coincidence?

So kindly emailed Mondo today to ask when my GotG and Batman splatter would ship. I got a speedy response within the hour stating that they have began shipping process for Guardians and Batman (duh) and they were severely behind on fulfilling the abundance the pre-orders, and to please be patient I should be seeing a shipping notificaiton very soon within the next couple weeks, orders are being fulfilled as they were ordered. (I ordered my copy on one of the last days pre-orders were accepted) ..... fast forward a 3 hours, I get delivery confirmation for both. Coincidence? Or did my inquiry bump up my order to get shipped quicker?

I actually have the SAME order and got my shipping notice today.

Great!

Had to pick up my record today. Had to pay $30 extra's because of import charges.

So in total I payed $105 for a record that has a seem split on the top with the handbill sticking out.

Also 1 print in my order. Ordered it at the moment it went up.

Fuck this. I'm pissed.

It's moment like this that I feel lucky to live in the states. That sucks, man!

I realize Mondo is way behind anyway, but I emailed them a couple days ago & according to a lady there they dont actually have the DW releases yet. Supposedly this week. So itll be a few more weeks at least for anyone who ordered those.

I'm glad to hear that. I have two outstanding orders with them for DW products and I was a LITTLE nervous, which I never am with Mondo.

Should be able to pick up the Cannibal Holocaust no problem tomorrow, as ill be in front of a computer anyways, so that being said, its paid day tomorrow and i could also pick up 1 or 2 extra copies for peeps on the board that will not be able to snag them a copy. It would obviously just be cost plus shipping and id like to have payment within in the near future of the order. PM if interested.

Should be able to pick up the Cannibal Holocaust no problem tomorrow, as ill be in front of a computer anyways, so that being said, its paid day tomorrow and i could also pick up 1 or 2 extra copies for peeps on the board that will not be able to snag them a copy. It would obviously just be cost plus shipping and id like to have payment within in the near future of the order. PM if interested.

Thanks, dude. I need to try to see if I can grab one myself, but I might get busy at work.

I noticed the value of the package was $50. Other times it was like $10-$15.

I really hope they don't keep on doing this. Might have to give up buying all records...

Do you think if there's enough of us messaging them about this they might change it back? Their releases are on the expensive side as it is, especially with how bad the euro has been losing value. The new trend of packages being marked in a way that will make them be 100% picked out by customs might result in a lot less international orders.

Do they have a time for this tomorrow? I have an obligaion till like noon for work and dont wanna miss it.

Thanks, dude. I need to try to see if I can grab one myself, but I might get busy at work.

i gotcha homes, just let me know.

Do they have a time for this tomorrow? I have an obligaion till like noon for work and dont wanna miss it.

I'm guessing normal drop time?

yea thats what i would think, normally its 1215 to 1230 eastern time? Twisted, let me know.

http://instagram.com/p/zAeCxQvb2Y/

i'm gonna stick with the Jock version

was waiting for the link, I agree about the Jock version...plus the green inferno wax > the plain red wax. Just saw the price point of $25 which im glad for. I figured it would be around there but didnt know if they were going to try to up the price since this is the "only" time it will be released. Also, anyone else get the mondo email with the poster thats going up for friday the 13th? i dont collection posters, but this one makes me want to.