The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

All three are doing it simultaneously with at least 2 different packages. Unclear if DW and Mondo will simply issue one version together or if they will have separate releases. OWS still has their own. This is supposedly a big collaboration. I wonder if the mastering is the same and the pressings done in the same plant or if it is just a coordinated release in different territories and each version has been individually produced and manufactured?

My JP was black from Light In The Attic. Anyone get a variant?

It specified black on the LiTA website while other titles listed variants. You never know but it seems like all (new) retail JP is black. At the very least, all LiTA JP's are/were black.

I don't think Mo clarified whether or not these were some kind of retail repress or moving leftover stock through distributors or what. All variants of the original were exclusive to Mondo's site.

So kindly emailed Mondo today to ask when my GotG and Batman splatter would ship. I got a speedy response within the hour stating that they have began shipping process for Guardians and Batman (duh) and they were severely behind on fulfilling the abundance the pre-orders, and to please be patient I should be seeing a shipping notificaiton very soon within the next couple weeks, orders are being fulfilled as they were ordered. (I ordered my copy on one of the last days pre-orders were accepted) ..... fast forward a 3 hours, I get delivery confirmation for both. Coincidence? Or did my inquiry bump up my order to get shipped quicker? 

Noisey article about Cannibal Holocaust release:  http://noisey.vice.com/blog/this-valentines-day-make-sure-and-see-cannibal-holocaust-with-someone-you-love

Includes 3 preview tracks.

Just saw this on twitter and was coming to post. Forgot how great the soundtrack is. Article says release date is friday, Stoked.

Just saw this on twitter and was coming to post. Forgot how great the soundtrack is. Article says release date is friday, Stoked.

Mondo is releasing one version and DWRC\OWS is releasing another. Makes sense since that was the plan DWRC\OWS delayed their original November release to February after learning that Mondo has the USA rights.

Noisey article about Cannibal Holocaust release:  http://noisey.vice.com/blog/this-valentines-day-make-sure-and-see-cannibal-holocaust-with-someone-you-love

Includes 3 preview tracks.

I really hope this doesn't sell out immediately.  Are all of them going to be "green inferno" color?