The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Apologies for re-asking something that I am sure that has already been discussed, but are these Guardians OST's being shipped without any shrink-wrap? Just received mine today in poly sleeve, but it definitely was not sealed. Thankfully no seam splits or bad damage to packaging, but wanted to make sure this is how everyone is receiving their copy... I got a Drax print. 

D'uh that makes sense, thanks for simply stating the obvious, I'm just happy no seam splits on my copy.

Hahah, no worries, man. I suppose they could have shrinkwrapped it but since the sleeve is a little flimsy I bet we'd be complaining about bent/creased corners instead of seam splits. I dodged the split, too, but have a little but of wear on the corners. It just adds a bit of character, I think, and I'm not planning on selling anyway.

Ok, I assume this may be a stupid question.. but it's bugging me.. with Mondo ramping up production and widening distribution (all my local shops now have Jurassic Park, Iron Giant and Pet Semataty) do you think they will repress standard black versions of other long sold out high sellers? Like Drive?   

Ok, I assume this may be a stupid question.. but it's bugging me.. with Mondo ramping up production and widening distribution (all my local shops now have Jurassic Park, Iron Giant and Pet Semataty) do you think they will repress standard black versions of other long sold out high sellers? Like Drive?   

No because they specifically say "these are limited prints"

My question about those is has anyone ever gotten a “random” variant from a retail store? Every Mondo record I’ve picked up at Newbury Comics has been a standard black. I have however gotten variants from their web store. Is that an online only thing?