The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Listen, you animals, there are only nine L'uomo Dagli Occhiali A Specchio and one Under Pompelmo left. Get on it! Go to the Cinedelic band camp page if need be, but these are psych-funk gold. Gold I tell ya! Heck, Profondita sold out almost immediately this morning.

Someone just picked up the last Under Pompelmo.  Glad they did, was starting to get tempted to place another order and grab it.  

I don't think this has anything to do with Mondo (maybe it does), but this is what happened with my Cannibal Holocaust record so far...

>get shipping confirmation & expected delivery date

>see package is shipping from Texas

>package tracking starts being updated for a few days, moving to the destination (my house)

>stays on "arrived at Warrendale, PA" post office for like 3 days (this is usually one of the last stops a package makes before getting to my house)

>expected delivery date comes, no package

>check tracking, still on Warrendale, PA

>check again this morning 2/26

>package is BACK in TEXAS and tracking says the package has been "delayed"

what the hell?

Warrendale is my last stop before local post office. Lately i have been sitting in limbo there for days before it gets moved on. Strange.

What is frustrating for me is that it was in limbo there for days, and today it says Texas. Why the hell would they ship it BACK to Texas when it was so close to a normal package route I usually see... damn.

I don't think this has anything to do with Mondo (maybe it does), but this is what happened with my Cannibal Holocaust record so far...

>get shipping confirmation & expected delivery date

>see package is shipping from Texas

>package tracking starts being updated for a few days, moving to the destination (my house)

>stays on "arrived at Warrendale, PA" post office for like 3 days (this is usually one of the last stops a package makes before getting to my house)

>expected delivery date comes, no package

>check tracking, still on Warrendale, PA

>check again this morning 2/26

>package is BACK in TEXAS and tracking says the package has been "delayed"

what the hell?

I had a record this week go from Chicago to Warrendale (the last stop before my post office) then BACK to chicago, then back to Warrendale, then my post office.