The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Finally listened through all of TLOU as well and it's fantastic. Really glad I pulled the trigger on it. I will say though that I didn't enjoy the DLC tracks as much as the main score--last LP was weak in comparison to the rest imo. (I still need to play the DLC...)

I mostly agree with you, however the last track for Left Behind has to be one of the best of the entire score. 

Need money to fix my car before I have no car... so unfortunetly I'm selling what Mondo Prints I have left for pretty much cost some even cheaper. I would possibly consider a trade for The Mad Max White/Silver Variant Vinyl that I missed out on at cost plus shipping towards a print. If anyone is interested at all in any of these just PM me please and thank you. This is what I have left.

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey - Ken Taylor - #223/325 - $58ppd

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - J.C. Richards - Limited To 225 Prints - $48ppd

Catwoman Julie Newmar Version - Ken Taylor - Variant Edition - Signed - #68/125 - $68ppd

Army Of Darkness - Tom Whalen - Regular Version - Limited To 275 Prints - $45ppd

Spider-Man Vs. Doctor Octopus - Mike Sutfin - Regular Version - #182/325 - $65ppd

Any questions about what # the prints are that aren't specified or any other questions please feel free to ask!

Need money to fix my car before I have no car... so unfortunetly I'm selling what Mondo Prints I have left for pretty much cost some even cheaper. I would possibly consider a trade for The Mad Max White/Silver Variant Vinyl that I missed out on at cost plus shipping towards a print. If anyone is interested at all in any of these just PM me please and thank you. This is what I have left.

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey - Ken Taylor - #223/325 - $58ppd

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - J.C. Richards - Limited To 225 Prints - $48ppd

Catwoman Julie Newmar Version - Ken Taylor - Variant Edition - Signed - #68/125 - $68ppd

Army Of Darkness - Tom Whalen - Regular Version - Limited To 275 Prints - $45ppd

Spider-Man Vs. Doctor Octopus - Mike Sutfin - Regular Version - #182/325 - $65ppd

I'll take the turtles print! Should go well with the room I posted in the setup thread...

That Sutfin Spidey is great but I just made an offer on a longtime ISO. Dang it. Someone help this dude out and get on that!

The Suftfin Spidey Print looks so amazing in person the coloring and detail is spectacular. I hate to see it go if someone ends of grabbing it but trust me you will not be dissapointed.

I hope your offer gets accepted for your longtime ISO dude! If for some reason that deal falls through and no ones grabbed the Sutfin print it's all yours Desk Cop! Or if you end up coming up with some extra money just shoot me a PM. And like I said I really need the money that's why I'm selling at cost and even lower than cost for some. But I would consider taking the Mondo Mad Max Fury Road White/silver variant as trade towards a print at cost plus shipping really upset that I missed out on that but I have a feeling there's not alot of people that either have an extra copy or that would be willing to part with their copy so we'll see.

Sutfin Spidey Print is sold. All other Mondo Prints are still available. Ninja Turtles is Pending... @JustSchwimmer if you see this I PM'd you I'm just waiting for a response so I know where to send the Invoice to! Thank you very much.

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey - Ken Taylor - #223/325 - $55ppd

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - J.C. Richards - Limited To 225 Prints - $48ppd - Pending

Catwoman Julie Newmar Version - Ken Taylor - Variant Edition - Signed - #68/125 - $65ppd

Spider-Man Vs. Doctor Octopus - Mike Sutfin - Regular Version - #182/325 - $65ppd - Sold

Any questions about what # the prints are that aren't specified or any other questions please feel free to ask!

A few things for sale if anyone is interested:

Vinyl (Mondo)

The Omen - Black Vinyl 

Vinyl (Death Waltz)

The Raid - Green/Red Split (Sealed)

Devil's Business - Subscriber Edition (Yellow/Red Swirl)

Posters

Home Alone - DKNG

House on Haunted Hill (Variant)

Hit me up if interested. Ships from Toronto, Canada.