The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

are both the box set and the individual's limited? as i'm gutted if it is as i'l never get one. this truly deserves an unlimited press or limited for a few weeks like a few recent releases.

Sounds like they're all preorders to be fulfilled in early 2016. So it seems like it's fairly unlimited.

I hope that's the case. If so, I'll wait a while to order.

Sounds like they're all preorders to be fulfilled in early 2016. So it seems like it's fairly unlimited.

I hope that's the case. If so, I'll wait a while to order.

Yeah, I'm guessing the set will be limited and the individual releases will be an open preorder. I wonder if the set will be different variants.

are both the box set and the individual's limited? as i'm gutted if it is as i'l never get one. this truly deserves an unlimited press or limited for a few weeks like a few recent releases.

Since when has limited edition Mondo vinyl ever been really hard to get?  Hell, if someone ever had a fear that they were gonna miss out on a Mondo vinyl drop, they could just PM me and I'll erase all your fears for you, haha.

Royce, that's what I was thinking, but how can one buy 1 and 2 and not complete the set with 3?!

It's so hard not to complete it hahah but I'm pretty sure the scores to 2 and 3 are very similar to 1. Love all three films but I can easily pass on three if it means I have money for Turbo kid and Batman (both of those will be spun more by me then BTTF.) I mainly want part 2 for the art, so...I might pass..or just get part 2? Fuck idk hahah

It's so hard not to complete it hahah but I'm pretty sure the scores to 2 and 3 are very similar to 1. Love all three films but I can easily pass on three if it means I have money for Turbo kid and Batman (both of those will be spun more by me then BTTF.) I mainly want part 2 for the art, so...I might pass..or just get part 2? Fuck idk hahah

Wait, they're pressing batman? why do I keep missing this stuff?

Yeah, I'm guessing the set will be limited and the individual releases will be an open preorder. I wonder if the set will be different variants.

It says "orders are expected to ship in early 2016" so I think that the box will be an open preorder, too. It might have a cutoff date like TLOU, though.

As for the art, I do prefer the individual releases and wish those were in the box instead of the actual boxed ones. I really like the style of the ones in the box, but the "Back to the Future" font looks bad and it doesn't really look "official," for lack of a better word. The box is great and it would be nice to house all of the scores in one set, so it might be worth it. 

Also, maybe they forgot, but the press release says the ones in the box are gatefolds, but there is no mention of the individual releases having gatefolds. 

So even if the box ends up selling out quickly, the ones with the better artwork should still be able to order, so it's really a win/win situation for me. 

Also, maybe they forgot, but the press release says the ones in the box are gatefolds, but there is no mention of the individual releases having gatefolds. 

Just confirmed on twitter that they will all be gatefolds. Seems like they will also be giving more info on color closer to the preorder date.