The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So does that Invisible Man, but I wanna hold out for the Halloween print. Is it confirmed that Edmiston will sell his on his site or will it be a Mondo drop?

It's a variant he's selling on his site, not on mondo, from everything I've read.  Supposed to be a more orange-y hue.

Also keep in mind that Jason is based out of Canada, so shipping for a print from his bigcartel is usually $25.  In other words, it ain't gonna be cheap.

It's a variant he's selling on his site, not on mondo, from everything I've read.  Supposed to be a more orange-y hue.

Also keep in mind that Jason is based out of Canada, so shipping for a print from his bigcartel is usually $25.  In other words, it ain't gonna be cheap.

He posted on his IG account. They are AP copies and going on sale later this month.

Yeah, he'll have APs but he's also gonna have a variant that is supposed to be sold by him exclusively.

Seems odd to not announce them together. Guess I will wait it out to seem if something is announced between now and when the APs drop. Might just get an AP since these will like be pretty expensive with shipping.

Seems odd to not announce them together. Guess I will wait it out to seem if something is announced between now and when the APs drop. Might just get an AP since these will like be pretty expensive with shipping.

Just be forewarned, it's going to be as hard as a Mondo drop.  I tried to get one of his Evil Dead 2 APs when it dropped, F5-ing my face off, and it sold out almost instantly.  

He's probably going to post them at $100-$125. Assuming he has a decent amount of them, I don't think it's going to be a blood bath

Yeah, his 24x36 prints are expensive usually, so that price point seems right. I don't know how I feel about paying $140-50 after shipping for a print. Wish it was a Mondo drop because then it would cost $50 plus shipping!

I grabbed the regular ED2, first poster I've bought from mondo, I usually only grab records but couldn't pass it up. Uh is shipping usually 16 dollars?

Yeah, for the bigger ones 24"x36"

I normally do the regular ones too but this didn't sell super fast so fuck it, why not? Can't take this money with me when I go, right?