The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Is this suppose to be the variant or something? It has no info on the product page and its $0. It says GID in the URL so maybe the variant is glow in the dark....

Evil_Dead_2_GID_Image_final_1024x1024.jp

Evil-Dead-2-Final-GID-image-var.png

This is the "glow-in-the-dark" portion of the Gary Pullin variant. If you look closely at the poster you'll see the face behind Ash. Do you see it?

Oh nice, may have to try for it. Thanks man. Never bought anything from his site before. Any idea what coming soon means in the Pullin world?

Oh yeah, that's on the Evil Ash cloth figure package as well. That's a great print.

He's usually pretty good about that stuff - I'd expect him to have it up soon.

I wonder if BTTF is actually getting put online for pre order this week or if it is just an announcement of a future release date. I know Black Belly of the Tarantula and a couple other DW releases are going up this week as well, i was really hoping for AOD also but not so sure at this point... Guess we'll find out shortly

I wonder if BTTF is actually getting put online for pre order this week or if it is just an announcement of a future release date. I know Black Belly of the Tarantula and a couple other DW releases are going up this week as well, i was really hoping for AOD also but not so sure at this point... Guess we'll find out shortly

My thought was there will be an announcement tomorrow, but it might go up for sale on Oct 21, that being the date in BTTF2

Wish I could get excited for Back to the Future. The first two are two of my favorite movies but the music is just something that I'd never want to listen to on its own. I can't even think of anything from the score from the second one that isn't just like recycled cues from the first? 

Just because I think this may have gotten lost in the arguments a ways back...

Not sure if this has been asked yet but does anyone have a good recommendation on a poly sleeve that will allow the Last Of Us box to fit in?

The plastic around mine is very thin and peeling back.  Wanting to protect this gem. 

Thanks