The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Francavilla "Wolf Man" is up.

http://mondotees.com/products/the-wolf-man

Yeah that shit sold out in less than 5 mins. I tell you guys, the Mondo poster drop system is fucked. If they somehow get Stout to do a Force Awakens poster, it better be an open edition cause if I can't even curiously nab a genuine drop poster just to see if I can get in my cart, how am I going to get something I really want?

Still in stock. Or were you being sarcastic? Sarcasm is fun.

I dunno. It might be because I wasn't able to get one to go to the next page to purchase. And yeah, I usually try not be sarcastic over the internet cause of the fact that you lose the tone unless you add /sarcasm.

Jnwri3k.png

I dunno. It might be because I wasn't able to get one to go to the next page to purchase. And yeah, I usually try not be sarcastic over the internet cause of the fact that you lose the tone unless you add /sarcasm.

Jnwri3k.png

Keep mashing F5 on that screen and you may get lucky and go through to payment. Until it says it's sold out on the product page itself, some are available.

Strange. I was getting to the payment page consistently for the next 10+ minutes after you posted. Mondo tho so who knows.

/not sarcasm

Don't know what to make of it then. Looked at twitter and people seemed to say that it sold out at around 8:39pm PST so who knows. 

Keep mashing F5 on that screen and you may get lucky and go through to payment. Until it says it's sold out on the product page itself, some are available.

I tried that with the JP poster from Francavilla but it just felt like a waste of time to be honest. I feel like the only time I've been successful with a online Mondo drop is because the prints I bought were Tom Whalen prints and I guess demand for Whalen is lower I guess. I honestly think his art is great but whatever.

I tried that with the JP poster from Francavilla but it just felt like a waste of time to be honest. I feel like the only time I've been successful with a online Mondo drop is because the prints I bought were Tom Whalen prints and I guess demand for Whalen is lower I guess. I honestly think his art is great but whatever.

It'll depend on the demand for the product, # available and other stuff, but you can get one if you're persistent enough sometimes. I got lucky as hell and was able to nab a Stout Goonies (I still have no clue how I got one), and I got my Stan & Vince Jurassic Park by mashing F5 on the sold out screen.

It'll depend on the demand for the product, # available and other stuff, but you can get one if you're persistent enough sometimes. I got lucky as hell and was able to nab a Stout Goonies (I still have no clue how I got one), and I got my Stan & Vince Jurassic Park by mashing F5 on the sold out screen.

I'll have to keep that in mind if Stout does that something that I must have: I would have really love an Interstellar poster done by him.

new to mondo.. when do they usually put records up for sale, or is it totally random? i am SOOOOO after army of darkness tomorrow and any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Normally around 9am PST but the last few releases (excluding bttf) have been appearing around 845am PST

Get your f5 key warmed up and they will start pulling items down off the front page and then add the new stuff....as u keep hitting f5 u see things dissapear and the new stuff then comes up....

You shouldn't have a prob as long as u are online when they go up...also of it gets to your cart and says inventory issues, just keep hitting f5 til if lets you proceed with checkout...

That's alll I got...

I'll have to keep that in mind if Stout does that something that I must have: I would have really love an Interstellar poster done by him.

Unfortunately most Stout drops are even crazier than the standard Mondo drop. If you don't get it in under 30 seconds of it going up, you probably won't get one. Stouts pit you against a bunch of rabid fans and bots.

I have no self control with Mondo drops. I want Army of Darkness so bad and will probably get it, but I'm in no position to be spending money right now on it.

Leave it for me... I need this!

Normally around 9am PST but the last few releases (excluding bttf) have been appearing around 845am PST

Get your f5 key warmed up and they will start pulling items down off the front page and then add the new stuff....as u keep hitting f5 u see things dissapear and the new stuff then comes up....

You shouldn't have a prob as long as u are online when they go up...also of it gets to your cart and says inventory issues, just keep hitting f5 til if lets you proceed with checkout...

That's alll I got...

Perfect, thanks buddy!