The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

They are closing in about an hour here. I've gotten everything for everyone who has pmd me. I will still be here as I am waiting for the texas chainsaw screening. So this will be last call for everyone.

I kept checking this thread all day, then the moment I have to leave to do a photo shoot you blast this! Dammit, I was really looking for 2001. You're a good dude, though!

I kept checking this thread all day, then the moment I have to leave to do a photo shoot you blast this! Dammit, I was really looking for 2001. You're a good dude, though!

I saw it 20 mins after he posted and figured it was too late....woops! Awesome of you to do sir! Very generous!

Now....we have Looper Tuesday hopefully that stays up for a while...and then dates for Iron Giant and 2001? Soo many releases...

Honestly, while this thread is great for discussion surrounding events and upcoming releases before there are concrete details, it would be much more useful at this point if individual releases got individual threads given the volume and frequency of releases from Mondo (now known as Mondo Death, which I'm sure means even MORE).

Every page  we have people (not just newbies) asking the same questions of the same releases because no one can keep up with it.  I'd be all for keeping this thread as the Mondo Chat, and having individual threads with pressing/release information.

Honestly, while this thread is great for discussion surrounding events and upcoming releases before there are concrete details, it would be much more useful at this point if individual releases got individual threads given the volume and frequency of releases from Mondo (now known as Mondo Death, which I'm sure means even MORE).

Every page we have people (not just newbies) asking the same questions of the same releases because no one can keep up with it. I'd be all for keeping this thread as the Mondo Chat, and having individual threads with pressing/release information.

That's probably a good idea as I've never bought anything from Mondo and really only want info/to discuss the Shaun of the Dead release and don't want to push info out of the way for others interested in the different releases.

I love how all of the people selling the test presses on eBay are treating the records like a Print versus the Vinyl Test press that they are.

For instance, a bunch are listed and most of them have no info (matrix grooves) for anyone to know what they are bidding on. Basically people are buying a $100+ record jacket print. 

I love how all of the people selling the test presses on eBay are treating the records like a Print versus the Vinyl Test press that they are.

For instance, a bunch are listed and most of them have no info (matrix grooves) for anyone to know what they are bidding on. Basically people are buying a $100+ record jacket print. 

Yeah I really hate when it's flippers that have no idea what the items really are but what are you gonna do? I would hate it if one of those managed to be the Last of Us test press as well. Also I would never outright buy a test press for that amount of money. Ridiculous.

https://t.e2ma.net/webview/dxr8h/2c1b7aad98d8c71ab91683c3f5accf1d

Paid $75 for this at the con.  Lame, but whatever.

Yeah this is one of those records that I think I'll pass on. There's something between it being really neat to have if it was $40 to something I kinda have to go yeah I see no reason to pick this up with that kind of price.