The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

$70 for a 2xLP soundtrack for an-OK movie is ludicruous. The argument that Mondo "just wants to make money" is even more ridiculous. People need to be less apologists and more realistic.

And yes...I realize I am the same idiot who bought four $15 7"s of a cartoon theme song so maybe I have no right to "criticize" then. But still.

Only reason this will sell out in a heartbeat is b/c Mondo's name is attached to it. Just like any and every print they produce.

Buying records from a art dealer/gallery and we're surprised at the price?  Come on now.  Let's not all be ignorant here.

I don't think that's any excuse, besides it's a loss for them. No skin off my nose. 

$70 for a 2xLP soundtrack for an-OK movie is ludicruous. The argument that Mondo "just wants to make money" is even more ridiculous. People need to be less apologists and more realistic.

And yes...I realize I am the same idiot who bought four $15 7"s of a cartoon theme song so maybe I have no right to "criticize" then. But still.

Only reason this will sell out in a heartbeat is b/c Mondo's name is attached to it. Just like any and every print they produce.

Totally and I'm not saying anyone who bought it is dumb or anything. I just think it's super easy to make a version A and B of this as it would allow them to make more money. Hell you get us people on the fence to make a purchase and more money from your die hard fans who need each version!