The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

You know what I just thought about? How did the T-Rex get up there and tear through the fence in the exact same location that the car fell down a super tall wall?

Yeah that's a well known continuity error haha

Man I think I should watch JP tonight. World was alright but doesn't even come close to the magic of the first one.

In other news, I got my yellow/red Fulci compilation in today!

This thing is fucking beautiful. The art might be my favorite in recent memory for Mondo releases and the vinyl colors are so vibrant. I love it. Helps that it came in perfect condition too! Can't wait to actually listen to it.

mine arrived today and the box wentthru hell...but other than ringwear everything looks OK. Artwork is fucking amazing!!! Love the cat imagery!

I guess now there won't be a Hannibal vol. 2 soundtrack: http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/hannibal-cancelled-nbc-season-4-1201525404/

Well we only have the first two seasons via invada....so I'm sure they will release the 3rd season eventually...not sure what mondo will do though. I skipped this release considering I bought the invada sets...probably one of the few mondo releases I passed on...

Fingers crossed they release 3rd season down the road.

In other news, I got my yellow/red Fulci compilation in today!

This thing is fucking beautiful. The art might be my favorite in recent memory for Mondo releases and the vinyl colors are so vibrant. I love it. Helps that it came in perfect condition too! Can't wait to actually listen to it.

Kinda bummed mine hasn't shipped yet. Ah well, I'm a patient man.

No! Hannibal is so fucking good! I hate that people aren't watching. Even my dad doesn't watch, he was super interested when I told him about it before the show started. I started watching with a co worker at lunch so she could see the awesomeness and I expected her to hate it. Today we finished episode 2 and she was like "wow, this is a good show". Season 2 was so dark and had some very disturbing moments and it was amazing. I'm super bummed. :/

I have terrible luck with anything affiliated with Mondo, but I've been lucky enough to avoid major wants up until now.

If there's any kind of limited edition on that TLOU vinyl, I'd really like to claim dibs with anyone willing to help out. I'd really rather not join the unfortunate few who succumb to stl_ben's gouging.

I try not to ask for too many favors around here, but that release has all of my want.

I have terrible luck with anything affiliated with Mondo, but I've been lucky enough to avoid major wants up until now.

If there's any kind of limited edition on that TLOU vinyl, I'd really like to claim dibs with anyone willing to help out. I'd really rather not join the unfortunate few who succumb to stl_ben's gouging.

I try not to ask for too many favors around here, but that release has all of my want.

If they have an SDCC exclusive of TLOU I can try and help you out. My girlfriend is going and I already asked her to swing by the Mondo booth if the line isn't to long. Shoot me a PM if there is going to be a SDCC exclusive version.

Does anyone know if you can order a print and a vinyl in one order or do they make you do separate orders? I'm guessing separate and so this is gonna suck. That The Last Of Us Print is awesome I would love that! And a 4xlp vinyl soundtrack would be amazing as well The Last Of Us is one of the best games I've played in recent years along side fallout 3. Someone said they are playing the new elder scrolls? How is it? I've been playing The Witcher 3 such a good game. Definetly getting Arkham Knight next.

Thats what I said when they first announced it. Haha. We think its suppose to be Ellie, even though she wasnt in that scene.

This is what everyone was talking about at the gallery. I thought it was Malcolm's daughter (which would have been really dumb) but I guess it's Ellie. If you think about it too none of them were in the scene together also, malcolm gets hurt before the kids even get out of the car. Regardless this poster is so beautiful and I'm so happy I grabbed one. It was a must buy to me once I saw it in person, but a lot of people passed on it (believe it or not) because of its errors. Just don't think about it and you'll be fine haha. I'm a huge JP fan and this poster was my fav of the bunch (I really like Stan and Vince's style on this print)