The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

don't think its a variant, i thought Mo said, it was a screen printed B side. So i thought it was the red A side that has the music, and the B side is just screen printed?

Sounds right. I don't think he mentioned whether or not this would be an SDCC exclusive version. He said they will be available online late July but will they be the same as the SDCC ones?

don't think its a variant, i thought Mo said, it was a screen printed B side. So i thought it was the red A side that has the music, and the B side is just screen printed?

Yeah I think your definetly right. That's exactly what I got out of what he said I watched the video twice to make sure. Because I thought the green was a different variant at first. Until I watched the video again. And it's definetly what you just described.

He made it sound like the ones going up online in July would be the same as the one they are selling at SDCC right now. Atleast to me thats what it sounded like he didn't mention anything different. I'm interested to see what other Batman The Animated Series stuff they have planned. I was hoping there would be some announcement about The Last Of Us 4XLP Soundtrack I heard about recently. Who knows tho with Mondo they could spring it on us next week. the Jurassic World Soundtrack was a complete surprise I mean it makes sense but it was announced 2 days ago and BAM pre-orders are tomorrow. Mondo is literally killing my wallet lately!

Just listened to the Modern Vinyl Podcast with Justin Ishmael (where he announces that the TLoU release will be 4xLP). At one point around the 57 minute mark he's talking about crazy pressing ideas and mentions a test they are recently doing. A picture disk with feathers inside. Got me thinking.

Could it be that Clint Mansell showed off a Black Swan test pressing?

edit: just found the post discussing this in april. whoops.