The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I get the artwork is pretty cool and all, but I just don't see why anyone would ever buy this soundtrack. It was completely lifeless and vapid by the composer's standards and the best moments were when it briefly recalled the themes of the original. Given that there's a Mondo press for Jurassic Park, what is the appeal here?

In related news my Stan and Vince print just came! It's beautiful. Gonna go buy a frame. 

Speaking of which, anyone have any go-to frame stores or suggestions? I'm getting in an assload of prints today (Stan & Vince JP, and a mystery tube from Hero Complex gallery) and I'd like to frame 'em when I move into my new house.

Speaking of which, anyone have any go-to frame stores or suggestions? I'm getting in an assload of prints today (Stan & Vince JP, and a mystery tube from Hero Complex gallery) and I'd like to frame 'em when I move into my new house.

Michael's currently has a 50% off sale on their Platinum Series frames. I framed my JP Stan and Vince in a nice thick black 24 x 36 frame yesterday originally priced at $79.99 for $40. 

I got a pretty nice frame from Hobby Lobby, and they always have coupons.