The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

What are the sides labeled as? If all the movies are 060, number 3 shouldn't have sides A-D, right? They should be I-L (if 1 and 2 are 2xLP as well).

They are labeled A-D, so you're right...they should be individual releases.

Also, I went to MondoCon to pick up stuff for a lot of people (20 rekkids for youse bastards). I really hope fortune shines on me and that some kind person out there sells me that Edmiston Halloween print at a fair price because I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!!

And seeing people like Ben flipping that beauty of a print when someone like me would love to hang it in my room ticks me off.

They are labeled A-D, so you're right...they should be individual releases.

Also, I went to MondoCon to pick up stuff for a lot of people (20 rekkids for youse bastards). I really hope fortune shines on me and that some kind person out there sells me that Edmiston Halloween print at a fair price because I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!!

And seeing people like Ben flipping that beauty of a print when someone like me would love to hang it in my room ticks me off.

I'm sure he made a killing at MondoCon this year. Unfortunately for him, he's sorely overestimating Edmiston's market. Just wait it out, these things will be much cheaper down the road. Mondo has a gazillion Halloween prints and none of em (other than the Taylor) fetch decent money.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Jason-Edmiston-Halloween-Official-Mondo-Print-Jon-Carpenter-Exclusive-Screening-/401005774991?nav=SEARCH

I'm tempted to scoop up one of the Batman prints but feel like I should wait it out to see if the prices drop a bit. Someone please sell it to me  :) . Also down to trade (check my list).

Pretty sure the Batman is a variant with metallic inks.  I'd hold off as the reg will probably be an online drop.

Do you think the same can be said for that Halloween. I hope there will be a regular variant because I am ALL OVER IT!

Yes there will be a regular version of Halloween, Goonies, and Batman that will all go online.

Such a great weekend.

can't wait to get my Batman print framed and hung in my comic book room.

The original releases of the first season soundtrack and movie soundtrack have Julee Cruise, Jimmy Scott and Thought Gang songs on them. There'd be a difference between reissuing the old soundtracks and releasing the scores (with all of the tracks that weren't on the original releases).

Interesting! I'll take either, but I would like some of those Julee Cruise songs on there. Thanks for the clarification :)