Django Unchained Limited Vinyl

Guest deathbydrums

So happy I managed to avoid this... full soundtrack is streaming on soundcloud.  I LOVE Ennio Morricone and I did enjoy the movie and think the soundtrack worked well with the imagery but the tunes and especially the mix is not good at all.

Skip this and get a good Ennio Morricone compilation instead!

So happy I managed to avoid this... full soundtrack is streaming on soundcloud.  I LOVE Ennio Morricone and I did enjoy the movie and think the soundtrack worked well with the imagery but the tunes and especially the mix is not good at all.

Skip this and get a good Ennio Morricone compilation instead!

yeah that's where i'm at. the music worked in the movie, but i just don't see myself wanting to listen to it otherwise. i bought the inglourious basterds soundtrack and ended up selling it for the same reason.

Currently the only copies for sale on discogs are from Germany, Netherlands,

and Italy. So it appears to bhe worldwide. I am also not convinced it is limited to 500. I have seen at

least two different fonts/stamps used in the numbering.

You're right, I didn't checked discogs before. Googling a bit I found 3-4 webstore in Europe that sell it, no one in Italy apart that flipper on discogs. Anyway, the version I'd like to own is the splattered one and not this "limited italian black vinyl".