The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Fat Wreck pisses me off with their limited colour press mind fuck games.

There was no mention of the colour or press numbers on the NUFAN best songs on the pre-order, then I see an instagram post and they look freakin awesome, then it sells out and I miss out...

But I can still order a copy through Fat (first colour sold out), so is this a new colour with limited press, or generic black...?

Guess we will find out when it sells out or I should just buy it and find out..

They put up a limited amount on color and it sells out when it sells out. If you order it from Fat now it will be on standard black. It specifies if it's colored vinyl when they initially put the pre-order up.

Here's an example: http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/946

Sorry for the rant, glad it entertained though - gotta vent sometimes aye

That record just looked so good and now some shmuck is asking three times the price on ebay already..

Nothing new really

-1 for a little vent, geez pretty harsh guys, nobody got hurt - did they?

Of course no one got hurt. This is the internet. But you came into a thread about fat wreck preorders complaining about the way they do EVERY SINGLE PREORDER. Fat doesn't usually release pressing info until after the record is out. They tend to do 1 colored press and then unlimited black.

There's another one on ebay at auction. If you're not a No Use For a Name fan you can probably find a generic record pressed in the same colorway to hang on your wall.

Come on, I'm surely not the first to complain about how Fat do their pre-orders on here... wont be the last.

Was gutted I missed it to be honest, surprised it went so quickly?

If you do find a generic record pressed in the same colorway - please do share the link - would look great with my other generic records....  -_-

Come on, I'm surely not the first to complain about how Fat do their pre-orders on here...

Other than missing something and having a *aw shucks, oh well" moment, I think you're the first to complain. We all know fat rarely lets us know what the color is. We ALL know they never tell you how many were pressed in advance. It's been that way since I can even remember.

talk about a mindfuck!

Got an email from Fat today saying they didn't get as many color copies of the NUFAN 2xLP as they expected and that I wouldn't be getting the one I ordered. I haven't missed a color release in over two years. Totally bummed.

If anyone has an extra they'd let go, let me know. Can trade or send funds.

Damn. I've never heard of Fat doing this. They must have gotten seriously shorted or some got damaged or something.

Got an email from Fat today saying they didn't get as many color copies of the NUFAN 2xLP as they expected and that I wouldn't be getting the one I ordered. I haven't missed a color release in over two years. Totally bummed.

If anyone has an extra they'd let go, let me know. Can trade or send funds.

Damn. I've never heard of Fat doing this. They must have gotten seriously shorted or some got damaged or something.

Looks like a guy on Ebay somehow got 3 to sell

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like a guy on Ebay somehow got 3 to sell

One guy bought 3. Must be how Fat got shorted...

Good call.

Mean Jeans - Nite Vision 7" is up

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/289

I hate when they do this. The Pears preorder is supposed to go up Monday, but what are the chances this lasts until then so I can buy both together?

Few years ago fat have strong 1 color per order policy. After they change it to 1 color Lee address.

And now lookl like they will ship you as much as you want.

A few years ago is probably also when they started doing some records on multiple colors. Sometimes they still do the 1 color per order limit. Not sure what makes them decide when to do it.