Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Does the cheat ruin the game? I mean, what fun is it if you just buy everything? I could see if it got you things that you otherwise could not (cause probably no one pays for donuts). Until I get there and get stuck without donuts, not cheating.

My city getting too big ruined the game.  I had all but stopped playing, it would take me 30-45 minutes to reset everyone's job and collect all the cash.  Now with unlimited cash I can actually enjoy the game by sticking to just story related missions.  It's back to the quick hit, 5 min max to reset the jobs and move on game that got me hooked.

Didn't expect that glitch to work but glad it did! Thanks!

Also, logged in again this afternoon and I've gone back to having 6 donuts (my 2 original donuts plus 3 from leveling up and another from cleaning up debris). Maybe it's been patched?

Nope it hasn't been patched, you just have to do it after every time you quit. I've done it bout 4 times including this morning

I'm so torn on exploiting this glitch. I want all the premium items, but I'm afraid if I get them, I'll get bored with the game.

It'll only ruin the game if you buy a bunch of cash.  Using the donuts to buy premium items is fine because you'd never get all that shit anyway unless you paid real life money to buy donuts.