What's the farthest you've ever traveled to see a girl/guy?

I started talking to this girl a few weeks ago and we're really into each other. It feels like we've known each other forever and that we are the exact same person. I know it sounds crazy, but I really want to go see her at some point this year. However, she lives 37+ hours away and that's pretty far + costly. So, good people of VC; What's the farthest you've ever traveled to see a girl/guy? 

Greyhound from NJ to Chicago. Got there and she was sleeping with my friend. Slept in the hotel gym for three nights then hitched a random ride back to Gainesville. 

I can't even count up the hours. I was crushed. I survived. I met other people. I'm happy now. I don't regret it though - you can't force love but it takes some risk and sacrifice most of the time.

Better to know than to wonder what might have been.

Greyhound from NJ to Chicago. Got there and she was sleeping with my friend. Slept in the hotel gym for three nights then hitched a random ride back to Gainesville. 

I can't even count up the hours. I was crushed. I survived. I met other people. I'm happy now. I don't regret it though - you can't force love but it takes some risk and sacrifice most of the time.

Better to know than to wonder what might have been.

That's exactly it. Everything in life is an experience, weather it be good or bad. I'd rather try something and see the end result than wonder what might have been. 

I had a girl move from Gainesville to Brooklyn to be with me. We're married now with an awesome kid.

Gathering great stories is worthwhile in itself. Living life without regrets and questions is hard but worth the effort. Figure a way to find out and do it. Might hurt in the short term but avoiding "What If's" is always a valuable endeavor. 

I started talking to this girl a few weeks ago and we're really into each other. It feels like we've known each other forever and that we are the exact same person. I know it sounds crazy, but I really want to go see her at some point this year. However, she lives 37+ hours away and that's pretty far + costly. So, good people of VC; What's the farthest you've ever traveled to see a girl/guy? 

don't get catfished.

michigan to georgia and michigan to kentucky. He moved and we had already been together for 2 years so it wasn’t like I was rolling the dice. I guess I’ve never really traveled specifically just to meet someone I was interested in. crack rock steady where is this girl from?

Multiple amtrak train rides from Montreal to Minneapolis.

- 8 hour train from Montreal to Schenectady, NY

- 15 hour train from Schenectady, NY to Chicago

- 8 hour train from Chicago to Minneapolis

Multiple 24 hour car rides from Montreal to Minneapolis and vice versa.

Multiple flights, too. In order from best way to travel between the two cities to suckiest:

1. Plane

2. Car

3. Train. Train fucking sucks.

Finally, I moved from Montreal to Minneapolis :)