THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Damn. I meant wost that I had noticed.. that's really bad though

look at the feedback

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Your-Favorite-Weapon-LP-sealed-vinyl-/140679406696#ht_499wt_1416

they have 0 atm supposedly but expect them to add more soon.

if you go to like page....6 in the feedback, its just NOTHING BUT brand new YFW buy it now for $150. just stacks on stacks on stacks. keep going back from there.

look at the feedback

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Your-Favorite-Weapon-LP-sealed-vinyl-/140679406696#ht_499wt_1416

if you go to like page....6 in the feedback, its just NOTHING BUT brand new YFW buy it now for $150. just stacks on stacks on stacks. keep going back from there.

theres way over 6 theyve been selling them for over a year, its atleast over 50 now, been keeping an eye on it, even messaged them like a year ago with the message sstill in my inbox asking where these came from and they gave me the whole found in storage bs and that the actual number of pressings is unknown.

look at the feedback

I know nothing of this band but if you look at page 10, there's a guy that paid $560 for this thing.

Dear ruthe046,

Hey! Just wondering what a serious offer might entail. I doubt you're going to to find many Brand New fans (15-30 years old) who have $2500 lying around. I'd like to make a real offer but don't know what you're truly expecting. Thanks

Best offer I'd be willing to accept right now would be $2,000 for the set. I know there aren't a lot of bn fans out there who can afford this collection, but they do exist, so I am willing to hold out for the right buyer to come along if this is still out of your price range.

Let me know!

Thanks

- ruthe046

Dear ruthe046,

Oh wow, yeah that's totally out of my price range. I'm extremely curious to how you came up with that number? Especially since YFW prices have plummeted to below $100 for sealed copies, 7"s at $50 max and Devil God at $100 a piece?

Sealed copies of YFW 1st pressing are $100 each, but specific colors are still hard to find and selling for 150-200, getting all the colors at once is a hard find, and the cost of the time it would take to find them is definitely a factor (so I'd say $1,000 for all 4 colors is fair). Reissues of YFW are $200 total for all 3 copies (and rising). Devil and god are 100-150 each(also rising). Deja $250. 7" promos 100-150 each. Putting the grand total somewhere between $2,000 and $2,500. I'm not looking to just give this away. I planned on posting this and having it sit for awhile for my right buyer to come along. $1,000 would definitely be giving it away. In the first 30 hours since posting I've had several people add it to their watch list, and nearly 200 have viewed. And I'm patient and looking to sell to a fan, not someone who's looking to profit off me. Thanks

- ruthe046

Dear ruthe046,

How cow man - not to sound like an ass but you are completely delusional. My best friend asked Iodine recs here on eBay for black and white sealed (yes she knows what colors they are) and got both for $150, free shipping. Also, you are blind if you think you can get $200 for the reissues. Black is consistently going for $20, white $20 and blue $50. Check completed listings. Devil and God is on par but they're not rising. They've been stationary for the last 6 months. Deja maybe gets you $250. 7" are always $50-$60 and have been for 3 years.

Also, not to burst your bubble but people are "watching" this and viewing because people are making a mockery of you and your price on a vinyl forum board. Your link has been copy and pasted with unbelievable sarcastic remarks beneath. If you want some real takers, I'd suggest lowering your BIN price by 50%. Again, not trying to be a dick - you might just want to do a little research. What 25 year old has $2000 lying around in this economy? For records?!?

Dear ruthe046,

Hey! Just wondering what a serious offer might entail. I doubt you're going to to find many Brand New fans (15-30 years old) who have $2500 lying around. I'd like to make a real offer but don't know what you're truly expecting. Thanks

Best offer I'd be willing to accept right now would be $2,000 for the set. I know there aren't a lot of bn fans out there who can afford this collection, but they do exist, so I am willing to hold out for the right buyer to come along if this is still out of your price range.

Let me know!

Thanks

- ruthe046

Dear ruthe046,

Oh wow, yeah that's totally out of my price range. I'm extremely curious to how you came up with that number? Especially since YFW prices have plummeted to below $100 for sealed copies, 7"s at $50 max and Devil God at $100 a piece?

Sealed copies of YFW 1st pressing are $100 each, but specific colors are still hard to find and selling for 150-200, getting all the colors at once is a hard find, and the cost of the time it would take to find them is definitely a factor (so I'd say $1,000 for all 4 colors is fair). Reissues of YFW are $200 total for all 3 copies (and rising). Devil and god are 100-150 each(also rising). Deja $250. 7" promos 100-150 each. Putting the grand total somewhere between $2,000 and $2,500. I'm not looking to just give this away. I planned on posting this and having it sit for awhile for my right buyer to come along. $1,000 would definitely be giving it away. In the first 30 hours since posting I've had several people add it to their watch list, and nearly 200 have viewed. And I'm patient and looking to sell to a fan, not someone who's looking to profit off me. Thanks

- ruthe046

Dear ruthe046,

How cow man - not to sound like an ass but you are completely delusional. My best friend asked Iodine recs here on eBay for black and white sealed (yes she knows what colors they are) and got both for $150, free shipping. Also, you are blind if you think you can get $200 for the reissues. Black is consistently going for $20, white $20 and blue $50. Check completed listings. Devil and God is on par but they're not rising. They've been stationary for the last 6 months. Deja maybe gets you $250. 7" are always $50-$60 and have been for 3 years.

Also, not to burst your bubble but people are "watching" this and viewing because people are making a mockery of you and your price on a vinyl forum board. Your link has been copy and pasted with unbelievable sarcastic remarks beneath. If you want some real takers, I'd suggest lowering your BIN price by 50%. Again, not trying to be a dick - you might just want to do a little research. What 25 year old has $2000 lying around in this economy? For records?!?

Yeah. Word.

Dear ruthe046,

Let me know!

Thanks

- ruthe046

Dear ruthe046,

- ruthe046

Dear ruthe046,

At least he is kind enough to offer free shipping.

Dear ruthe046,

Let me know!

Thanks

- ruthe046

Dear ruthe046,

- ruthe046

Dear ruthe046,

I think it's pointless to argue with anyone overpricing something on eBay. You could spend all your time doing that.

my thoughts as well. do you really think these exact thoughts didn't cross his mind when he listed it ? it seems like anymore something go's out of print for a few months and the droves of impatient fucktards overpay. and those same people are the ones that never do the minimal amount of research to save themselves money.