THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Every-Time-I-Die-Vinyl-LP-Box-Set-R-W-B-etid-converge-circa-survive-title-fight-/181032845885?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a2666023d

I remember selling my copy for only like $50 a few years ago. I think I bought it for $30 so I still thought I made out nice.

Damn, i want that box but there is no way im paying +$100 for it. 

that one smacks of scam,, money laundering or a stolen credit card. Think about it. Buy a universal visa gift card on eBay with a stolen credit card and that cash is then free to sell to someone for say $75. It's a way to fence stolen goods into cash. 

shit that is kinda genius

i am too dumb to be a criminal

This guy from Spain bought 3 things from me. The invoice I sent, I combined shipping to the point of me being likely to lose money on shipping. He messages me "You can't make the items cheaper since I bought 3?"

So today - and this is after I've told him I can't track packages internationally for the price he paid for shipping - sends me a message "hi i wanted to ask you a question can i check the status of my packet ?" I again explain, no you can't track packages for the price you paid for shipping. He responds "and do you know the tracking number ?"

This guy from Spain bought 3 things from me. The invoice I sent, I combined shipping to the point of me being likely to lose money on shipping. He messages me "You can't make the items cheaper since I bought 3?"

So today - and this is after I've told him I can't track packages internationally for the price he paid for shipping - sends me a message "hi i wanted to ask you a question can i check the status of my packet ?" I again explain, no you can't track packages for the price you paid for shipping. He responds "and do you know the tracking number ?"

Spaniards.

Might mean that the jacket is a little beat up even though it has remained sealed. Or they just selected the wrong category. Too expensive anyways.

sorry, saw a post with a gift card in it so I didn't think only records/merch was allowed!

You can post anything, but this isn't the area for slanging your shit.

This is what you are looking for

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/6654-the-official-what-are-you-selling-on-ebay-thread/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fake-Problems-Its-Great-To-Be-Alive-TEST-PRESSING-for-charity-/271132660290?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f20c41242

Of course this would come up while i don't have a job, but would still gladly pawn off a hell of a lot of other records to have this.

FUCK.