THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

So this isn't the ebay-craziest ever, the first pressing of Everything In Transit is on another listing for $995 but I thought this one was kinda funny that it's actually Jack's Mannequin's drummer selling this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-039-s-Mannequin-Sealed-Everything-In-Transit-Vinyl-Maverick-1st-press-RARE-i-/171181528539?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

I know it's gone for crazy amounts in the past but kinda sucks to see a dude from the band put it at that price

So this isn't the ebay-craziest ever, the first pressing of Everything In Transit is on another listing for $995 but I thought this one was kinda funny that it's actually Jack's Mannequin's drummer selling this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-039-s-Mannequin-Sealed-Everything-In-Transit-Vinyl-Maverick-1st-press-RARE-i-/171181528539?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

I know it's gone for crazy amounts in the past but kinda sucks to see a dude from the band put it at that price

dick move

i don't even know how to respond.

ok then, dont.

you dont think as a drummer in a band you would have access to back stock of your own record? obviously i dont know him or know the situation but in most cases that is the scenerio. thats why i said PROBABLY. if i was the drummer of circa survive and I had copies of juturna, i wouldnt sell them for $600, thats for sure. 

it's definitely a hard item to come by and worth a lot (I think it's rare that it goes over $500 though?), especially when it's sealed like this one is. just thought it was strange for someone actually in the band to price it that high. I have to wonder if Andrew would be cool with it when people complain to him all the time about how expensive it is to obtain EIT.