THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

when did this start happening? I thought most of these were gatefolds? I picked up a gatefold copy a couple months ago for $15, but I didn't realize there were differences in copies so I sold it assuming I'd get it back at some point. People and records man....people and records

Hurry up to pay double for a pre-ordered record that won't ship for two months and is still available to pre-order!  Free shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kanye-West-808s-808-and-Heartbreak-Vinyl-Record-Pre-Order-Re-Release-Yeezus-/321300735917?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4acf0427ad#ht_38wt_1238

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOW-NOW-EVERY-CHILDREN-CARS-VINYL-TAPETE-INDIGO-NEW-/131096996457?pt=UK_Records&hash=item1e85fd6a69

Now, Now (Every Children)'s first LP for $11.63 w/ free shipping! Crazy good deal. 

Bought that on Amazon recently for just 6$. Got really lucky with that I guess. 

i missed the coheed and cambria pic, what was the guy doing?

Homeboy has the wax resting directly on his deck. And not a deck made out of that zef-fresh recycled plastic decking material. It was made out of plain old lumber that was probably last treated 10 years ago. The kind of porous shit wood that splinters.

Person had a dented up copy of IKSSE:3 laying out on a wood deck with dry leaves all over it. Said it was "near mint" and it ended up selling for almost $300 I think. Sheesh!

Homeboy has the wax resting directly on his deck. And not a deck made out of that zef-fresh recycled plastic decking material. It was made out of plain old lumber that was probably last treated 10 years ago. The kind of porous shit wood that splinters.

that physically hurts me. daaaamn