OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

And when-the-fuck are these things finally going to be available?

* Because there is a lot of labor and time involved in opening each one, inspecting, flattening, etc, it is taking me awhile to get through them. It is my hope to have about 40 or 50 copies of each ready to go this friday morning, March 1, at 9:00. I’ll take orders until that supply is exhausted and then ship them that day. And then I’ll hope to have another pile a few days after that. We’ll keep it rolling until they’re gone. I’m going to ask everyone to not panic and please form a single file line. It ain’t that big of a deal. It’s not like I’m selling slightly discounted LCD tvs the day after Thanksgiving.

Seems like there will be more available. Though this statement doesn't totally make sense to me since on the site it says they are waiting for the print to be finished, so I guess these will start shipping around March 8th rather than the same day as ordered as stated here. Unless you only ordered Electra I guess?

Edit: Never mind, I didn't see that Electra has a print with it too so I guess nothing will ship until at least March 8th.