Looks to me like another war about vinyl flippers and store pricing.

I really didn't mean to start it like that, so sorry to anyone who finds it annoying.

Then again, this thread seems like a joke and the war about vinyl flipping shouldn't deter anyone who is here.

#love u all

Regarding BobLoblaw......He bought many things from me for fair (not lowball) prices which I knew were going straight to his online store. He still paid more than cost to me, and he is actually a very nice person to deal with.  I have nothing further to add about the topic at hand though.

Honestly for Bob what I would think is that those prices are what he'd sell them for no matter what. That's why the prices are so high. He'll keep them unless someone goes that high.

At least that's what I want to think.

He's also bought things from me before (sorry that Mae is getting repressed now, man), and he's a good guy. I'll take it.

bobloblaw's store takes flipping to a new level. but i guess it's ok by VC rules since he's a "good dude" because he gives people here good deals and volunteers to buy stuff for international folks, even though he buys shit from people here and turns around and immediately flips it in his store. hell he inspires people.

all this talk about flipping in every fucking thread as if each person has something new and fresh to contribute is going to give me a god damn hernia. also, maybe next time we just tell the OP that this kind of sentiment is more appropriate as PMs sent as thanks to the people who helped him instead of posting gifs and being generally unhelpful to a new user with clearly little knowledge or grasp of the vinyl collecting/trading/(flipping) culture.

all this talk about flipping in every fucking thread as if each person has something new and fresh to contribute is going to give me a god damn hernia. also, maybe next time we just tell the OP that this kind of sentiment is more appropriate as PMs sent as thanks to the people who helped him instead of posting gifs and being generally unhelpful to a new user with clearly little knowledge or grasp of the vinyl collecting/trading/(flipping) culture.

I'm with you if we could prove he/she is real.