Ordered 2 records today, one being Mastadon - Crack the Skye, which is available on backorder again for codes. But I was charged $1.99 shipping for both of them (2 separate orders). I guess shipping isn't free anymore?

Interesting.  If you search around on the site, it would appear they are adding some shipping deals that are free with $25 and over, or simply removing the 'free shipping' label on some items.  The vast majority are still free shipping but still, here's hoping this isn't signalling a change site-wide.

you should get all of those codes back as one "special promo code" and then a regular $10 code a few days later. I've been waiting for Sleeping on Trash to ship but until it does it's still getting me $10 every other week.

Also, for those of you withholding from buying the Streetlight represses from victory, they're all on BB now, including the Catch 22 Keasbey version! I received black on everything except white for Streetlight's version of Keasbey if you're curious about colors.

Yup. I've been reordering Danny Brown with the same 19.98 promo code for the last three months.

Free Shipping on Orders $25 and Up

Excludes select Best Buy Marketplace items, scheduled delivery items, and items displaying "In Store Only" message. Select digital downloads, e-gift cards, Best Buy Marketplace items, scheduled delivery items, CinemaNow digital content, and items purchased from the classical musical store do not count toward the $25 order total. If an item cancellation or coupon lowers the total purchase price to less than $25, you will be charged for the shipping cost of the remaining items.

Hmm. So why did I get free shipping this morning?

Has anyone had an order cancelled because BB "couldn't verify your information"? I thought maybe it was because I used paypal when I normally use a credit card, but I tried the cc and the order was cancelled again...

I also had this happen to me a few days ago. I ordered the same record yesterday, using the same payment method, & had no issues this time.