Sigur Ros - ( ) and Agaetis Byrjun represses available on roughtrade?!

Banquet did the same to me, shipped my Dave Hause 7" by itself and said a note in the package would explain further. Haven't received my package yet, but I'm guessing they don't actually have ( ) in stock. Debating on canceling as well.

Well, I received my copy of the Dave Hause 7" with a note saying that ( ) is currently out of stock but that they are expecting more anytime now. Sent an email a few days to cancel it but haven't heard anything back. Probably ignoring me.

Well, I received my copy of the Dave Hause 7" with a note saying that ( ) is currently out of stock but that they are expecting more anytime now. Sent an email a few days to cancel it but haven't heard anything back. Probably ignoring me.

That's weird. I emailed them about cancelling and got a response in the same day. Here is what I got. You'll have to follow the same process to get your refund. I didn't get a response after filing my refund request, but the I just checked and the refund was posted to my account after a couple days.

Sigur Ros ( ) will follow separately as it's not a Record Store Day release.

if you wish to cancel, we don't retain card details for security reasons, so please follow this link: http://www.banquetrecords.com/refund

add the 'refund' item on that page to your cart and complete checkout as normal, putting the following information in the Comments box:

1. your original order number(s)
  2. a note of the item(s) you're requesting a refund for
  3. reason for your refund request
PLEASE NOTE: your order will not be cancelled until your refund form is received.

refunds are processed within one working day and credits will usually appear on your account within 48 hours, though this is dependent on your card issuer.

thanks!

jane

I ordered from Amazon UK on March 15th, it shipped a day later with a delivery estimate of April 5th. Nothing ever showed, I just got a refund and now ordered Agaetis Byrun and ( ) through the Amazon marketplace for about $10 more than my original order.

Well my original order finally showed up, the one I got a refund for. The box looked like it was shipped from Germany, and was beat to hell. Luckily both albums inside were in their own mailers and seem to be in perfect shape. Free is good. I now have doubles of these beauties.

just ordered Agaetus Byrun straight from amazon.co.uk

Order #: 204-5528993-4737934 Delivery Method: Standard Items:   £11.66 Postage & Packing:   £3.08   ------ Total before VAT:   £14.74 VAT:   £0.00   ------ Order Total:   £14.74

Delivery estimate: 24 May 2013 - 30 May 2013   1 "Agaetis Byrjun [VINYL]"
Sigur Ros; Vinyl; £13.99
In stock on May 16, 2013
   Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, there are several sellers on Amazon that have ( ) for about $23-28 (plus shipping) for those of you interested. 

Thanks for the heads up!  Since there are a bunch of different versions on Amazon, it can be hard to find, so here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006L411/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1369158541&sr=8-9

Thanks. Cancelled my stalled order from Amazon.co.uk and saved a couple bucks.

My copy of Agaetis Byrjun direct from amazon.co.uk showed up with bent up corners and one side of one record lightly scratched from pressure.  It looked like a five ton box sat on top of it.  I reached out to them via the customer service chat and they're refunding total including shipping and didn't want me to bother returning it because intl return shipping would be too much.  Can't complain about service like that.  I'll just pick up a clean copy if and when I find one.

Takk now has a price on Amazon.co.uk (£24.44), but is still listed as out of stock. Does this mean a new press is coming or is this a hiccup in Amazon's system? No hurt in ordering it just in case:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Takk-LP-VINYL-Sigur-Ros/dp/B002FI1Z3G/

Great catch, good sir. I may consider crying if a legit repress is on the way. It's overdue.